Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: will this work

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have purchased this setup and I am almost sure it will work but I figured I would ask the pros so I have a Numark Battle pack with 2 1625 Direct Drive TTs a DF 950 2- Channel Mixer and a purchased copy of VDJ and 2 TCV and a sound card with these specs, will this work for a new inexperinced scratch wannabe DJ
Creative Series Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Value Model SB0400 Audio core Audio Chipset Audigy2 Channels 8 (7.1) Sample Rate 192KHz Digital Audio 24-bit Polyphony 1024 Voices Ports Line In Yes Line Out Yes MIC In Yes MIDI/Joystick No CD/Aux In Yes Spec Interface PCI Operating Systems Supported Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows® 2000 SP3 or Windows ME System Requirements Genuine Intel® Pentium®III or Celeron 800MHz, or AMD® 1 GHz processor or faster Intel®, AMD® or 100% compatible motherboard chipset Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows® 2000 SP3 or Windows ME
128 MB RAM 600 MB of free hard disk space
Available PCI 2.1 or higher compliant slot for the audio card Headphones or amplified speakers (available separately) CD-ROM/CD-RW or DVD-ROM drive required for software installation
Features
Features High Definition Audio Quality for Playback and Recording

24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion during playback with sampling rates of 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz in 7.1 mode and up to 192kHz in stereo mode
24-bit Analog-to-Digital conversion during recording in 8, 16 or 24-bit at sampling rates of 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz
SPDIF (Sony/Philips Digital Interface) input at up to 24-bit/ 96kHz quality
SPDIF output up to 24-bit at 48 or 96kHz
ASIO drivers for low latency (=2ms) multi-track playback and recording at 16-bit/48kHz*
* Latency performance may vary based on system configuration

Sound Blaster® Audigy® 2 Value On-Board Connectors
Line level out (Front / Side / Rear / Center /Subwoofer)
Microphone in
Line in
Digital I/O (for stereo SPDIF output to Digital I/O Module**)
Telephone Answering Device in
Aux In
** Available as upgrade option
+Supports Windows XP SP2

Mensajes Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 11:01 pm
well...for scratching those 1625s aren't going to hold up much although its a great starters kit. At least something you'll be able to learn how to manipulate vinyl and learn how to mix using tts. Once you get a good feel for vinyl and how it works lay down some basic scratches and practice. Once you feel ready to get some good decks I recommend either the TTx or TT500 (from Numark) Or some techs 1200s.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Mensajes Sun 15 Jan 06 @ 1:45 pm
It sounds decent enough but my question is did you install the drivers for the Audigy soundcard from the CD or online. These CDS installation dicks are loaded with spyware and are dated. Go to the Creative website and download the updated drivers. Good Luck on satisfying your Itch. You should have really splurged on the 1200's though

Mensajes Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 7:57 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)