Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Vinyl mode for jogwheels - like MixVibes 5 have (but maybe even better?) :)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

One thing i would LOVE to see (and many with me) in future VDJ versions is scratch possibilities for VDJ, with JOGWHEEL!
(Hercules). I would run buy the program, and recommend it to all my fellow DJ friends if that was to be in future VDJ! :)

Have button (on skin/program) that defines if Jogweel is in VINYL mode or REGULAR mode... So that u can scratch with it as well, like in MixVibes 5. But maybe even better ?? :) more responsive etc.

PLEASE!!!!! :)

Love, Dj in Norway

Mensajes Mon 03 May 04 @ 5:33 pm
What I mean... is that if u selct VINYL mode for Jogwheels, opreation the jogwheels would be just like using your mouse on waveform for scatching (which is pretty good).
So that if u select VINYL mode the jogwheels would make same effect as using mouse on waveform - and u could easily scratch, do backspinn etc....

And if u select REGULAR mode - the jogwheel would be like today - catch up or slow down the song...

THAT WOULD BE PERFECT !!!!

;)

Mensajes Mon 03 May 04 @ 5:36 pm
I am not buying any controller unless U can scratch with it for sure

Can you scratch with the xp10?

Mensajes Wed 05 May 04 @ 5:01 pm
u can not scratch with Hercules...
Well... acutally u CAN, but not with VDJ....
Because U can use Hercules to scratch with OTHER dj programs.. (mixvibes etc)

But the thing is, I really believe that scratch with VDJ could be rather good (its not good in mixvibes, its ok..not good), because if u use mouse on waveform - u can get a pretty good sound if u practise... BUT, the jogweels (hercules) dont work like that! They COULD, if there was some kind of support for that in VDJ - so that if u pressed for example a "VINYL MODE" button, the jogweels would behave as if u where holding mouse over waveform...

I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO SEE THAT IN FUTURE VDJ ;)

dj-in-norway

Mensajes Wed 05 May 04 @ 5:47 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
WirelessDJ:
Yes, you can scratch with the XP10. A scrach better than DJConsole, DAC2, DMC1.... will never be able to do!

Mensajes Thu 06 May 04 @ 7:14 am
Virtual DJ has the best software based scratching...I LOVE IT.

I have DAC-2, and U can kinda roll back with the wheel. But it does not sound like scratching with the mouse. The DAC-2 works well with VirtualDJ, but they need to add a way to remap the keys.

My hopes are that I can get a hold of an XP10 in the USA(Cheap) and use it with VirtualDJ and possibly with other programs (that support MIDI.)

Mensajes Fri 07 May 04 @ 12:55 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)