Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VIP/star ratings

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

How does one become a VIP member or how do u increase your star ratings or become an experienced user?

Mensajes Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 6:25 pm
Be an asset to this community. Help others, as you have been helped. You will be noticed.

Mensajes Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 7:24 pm
O.K. I will. When I started I thought all i was gonna get would be flames but this community rocks.

Mensajes Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 7:53 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
so if tell enough nolicencers to naff off and buy the software and also chime on about how great it is all the time ill get made a VIP? just hypothesizing based on past experience

Mensajes Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 8:18 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think at some point you get noticed if you help others over and over, and at some point someone looks at your trail of posts and judges whether you deserve to go up in the helpers' hierarchy. I don't think you need to kiss ass, but I don't think spending your time bitchin and moanin will help either...

and there are also those who became VIPs through the publication of their plugins, skins, etc. for the rest of us to enjoy...

Mensajes Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 8:39 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Needs hard work eitherway..., but overall rating here is more fair than in real life..

Mensajes Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 1:52 am
"confused in real life ? - go virtual" LOL

Mensajes Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 7:13 am
.... what if we slip a check in the mail...??
Nah I don't think it should be about the stars, but then again people with more stars get more noticed. Its like an interent RPG game, you see someone a higher level than you and your like, hmm i think ill just leave that guy alone.. and whatever he says go's. haha
But this is a great comunity which is evergrowing anyway.. Im lovin it
Sean

Mensajes Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 9:53 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)