Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Spoiled

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I did not realize how spoiled I have become because of VDJ & Jason;
Jason was the one who turned me on to this pgm. He also put together a system for me.
Anyway last week my system wouldn't boot (Believe it's the motherboard) so here I am without my system. Every Sunday I do a line dance session at a roller rink, so all I need is the computer. Now since it is down I started to take a bunch of cd's and make compilations of the for songs most asked. Then I pulled out the music drive from the gig box and put it into an external case. I figured I would attempt to use a laptop. The laptop is only 320 MB of ram with a prntium 3 @ 696 MHZ. Also only a 10 gig drive. I was skeptical but went ahead anyway. Only problem I had was a buzz started about and hour into the evening. Found it to be the connection from the laptop to the mixer. Twisted it in the socket a bit and put the wire under the laptop to be sure it would not move anymore. Had to use the cd's a couple times, but the players that are set up are the home use type, 5 disc changers. One of which did not work. Got through the evening ok, but it sure took away from what I usually can do with a good system and VDJ.
Now I have to get back to ttrying to find another motherboard for this system.

Mensajes Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 6:28 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)