Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: disable internal mixer controls when in external mixer mode

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi,

I used VDJ attached to an external mixer a few weeks ago. What I thought was somewhat odd, was the fact, that VDJs internal "mixtable" was not disabled. For example the crossfader on my dj console could accidentally fade in/out music.

Maybe some people make some use of this fact, but I´d rather would like to have the possiblity to switch it off.

So not much - just make it possible to disable the mixer controls.

Thanks.

Mensajes Thu 06 May 04 @ 9:52 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Use a "pro" skin, that is made just 4 that reason. No fader/levels/eq.

Mensajes Thu 06 May 04 @ 12:52 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
this is true with the pro skins however if you use automix and it pulls the cross fader either to the left or the right you cannot recenter it because it is nolonger on the skin. just because the feature is not on the skin doesn't disable it. you could create a shortcut to recenter the main crossfader however you will still not visually be able to see the position of it.
i have thought of a feature such as this for quite a while now just never bothered for some reason to post it

this would be quite a easy function to add however give the user the option to enable or disable it.

perhaps create a list of functions within vdj and have a tick box on / off for all the main functions

Mensajes Thu 06 May 04 @ 4:06 pm
A shortcut to automatically center the crossfader would be a good idea
I use an external mixer (Rane MP2) and use the ext_mixer.zip skin

Mensajes Fri 07 May 04 @ 1:01 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
In the next version of the Pioneer CDJ-700S, you'll find a button 'reset crossfader' in the 'pro' pannel.

Mensajes Fri 07 May 04 @ 9:17 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)