Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Pitch Slider Reset Option

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Did we already ask for this ?? There was a kind of request at http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=3612, but here is an official request.

Please include an option in the next vDJ revision where the user can choose if they would like the pitch slider to remain where it is set even after a new track is loaded vs automatically resetting each time. [:o)

Mensajes Tue 11 May 04 @ 12:39 am
-]

Mensajes Fri 04 Jun 04 @ 12:45 am
PLEASE add this...

When using a console, pitch/slider reset is really frustrating, becuse the physical slider on the console does not move.. and then its really hard and strange to use it for the next song, because it is position is wrong.

Disable all sliders / buttons reset for console/controller users would be a HUGE pluss!! :)

It would be ALOT more like using a pro gear, if slider & buttons stayed put when loading a new song :)

Dj In Norway

Mensajes Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 1:00 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
in 2.0 in the history section it now says there is a way to sync the DJ Console to the software. i think this will solve you problem

Mensajes Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 2:06 am
"skin pannels and DJConsole are synchronised"

hmm... it says so at history.. True.

But I think that only apply to the high/mid/bass buttons...
Because pitch reset in software, when loading new song, and, of course, stays put at the console..

Or is there a way to disable slider resets???

dj in norway

Mensajes Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 2:25 am
And what if you don't own a console ????

I thought it was a simple request.... real dissapointed that its not added in 2.0. It would really have helped. Can't tell you how much time I waste moving the pitch slider... not becuase I can't get the tracks lined up, only takes a few seconds, but it's time wasted for my style of quick mixing.

I know it may be hard to understand, but remember, not all users / genres can take advantage of the BPM based features of vDJ.

Besides, as dj-in-norway mentioned, having the pitch slider stay put is more like any hardware player. [:o(

Hey Dev Team, whats that AutoZPitch Key in the registry do ? can we use it to control this functionality ????

Mensajes Tue 15 Jun 04 @ 2:08 pm
hi digijoc-Mele...

I would love to see this feature added too :)
Its, as you say too, a more like real hardware..
and it's almost a must when having a console..

I gotta tell the truth, I actually don't use the pitch-slider on my console, because of this. Would love to use it, but its so easy to make mistakes etc when the slider is reset in software for every new song, but not the physical slider at console. It just gets to strange to use when this is true... But if I could turn off pitch-restet, I would definitively use them at my console, like other dj hardware...

:)

Dj in Norway

Mensajes Tue 15 Jun 04 @ 4:06 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)