Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Waitlist

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Not a playlist but somewhere you can load requests in addition to the playlist, similar to what we have with the "working" playlist but in its own directory. A scratchpad if you will.

Mensajes Sun 16 May 04 @ 8:32 pm
I dlove to see that

Something like we can choose between the playlist and the waitlist on the right of the browser!

Nice idea ! :)

Thomas M

Mensajes Mon 17 May 04 @ 10:11 am
RossMHome userMember since 2004
Yeah...I was gonna ask for that too but it would be a bit tight for space don't you think?

I have an idea that I would like to incorporate in my console that is getting built soon. See new posts for more info.

Mensajes Tue 15 Jun 04 @ 12:42 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i'd rather see the old search pannel back along side the new one, i thought it was a great shame when they got rid of the pannel and decreased the usability of the software. the search in folders is a good idea aswell but the database should be put back in a seperate window aswell

Mensajes Tue 15 Jun 04 @ 1:07 pm
RossMHome userMember since 2004
DJ Zero has got it in one. I posted a whole topic on that if you look back...who else likes the idea of having the playlist/database in a seperate window, that way if you have anothe monitor available you coul have it running full screen on that monitor.

Mensajes Tue 15 Jun 04 @ 1:10 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Simply an idea:

On the left of the browser there are "playlists", "favorites", ...
- Could it be an other folder called "Waiting list"
- New possibility to create inside shortcuts when drag and dropping file into it.

What do you think about ?

Clax

Mensajes Tue 15 Jun 04 @ 5:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)