Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Can I buy DJ Pro from a store?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am a mobile MP3 DJ who is using Virtual DJ along with Traktor & PCDJ Club Edition as I can B mixing anything from 2 - 8 tracks at any1 time. I am intersted in buying VDJ Pro & am not comfortable giving credit details on line as have been ripped of B4 (it is more than likely th@ the site is safe but once bitten twice shy). Is there any stores in the south of England th@ sell VDJ Pro & if so what ones, also if there is will I B able 2 get the same support? Have tried local DJ suppliers but have had no luck. Please help! Ruth.

Mensajes Sat 25 Feb 06 @ 3:59 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
As far as I know VDJ is only available from this website.

P

Mensajes Sun 26 Feb 06 @ 6:10 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
VDJ is also available in a box version, but the price is 299€

I understand you don't feel safe buying VDJ online, and giving your credit card details, but if you buy online, you can get VDJ for 89€ (+VAT) and you would save alot of money.

I have never heard any problem of people not getting their software, only saw once somebody who got twice the price of VDJ tooken off his bank account but the problem was solved quickly, and to prevent this don't press twice on confirmation of order button.

to get VDJ with a special price (as you own dj console mk2) you must go here: http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/discount.html

Mensajes Tue 28 Feb 06 @ 9:26 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I understand where you were burnt before but if you can just use a credit card, you will not be responsible for purchases that are not yours. That is the downside of online shoping but i dont think anyone has had an issue here, and you would get a discounted price which your entitled to.

Mensajes Wed 01 Mar 06 @ 3:57 pm
Thx 2 U all 4 your imput on this matter will give some thought 2 purchasing this product on line but will prob end up buying boxed version. Ruth xx

Mensajes Sat 04 Mar 06 @ 10:19 am
Hi,
Just thort i'd say i bought online without a problem. just make sure u run your virus scanner beforehand to make sure theres not already a virus in your computer tracking what you type and i wouldn't have thought it would be a problem.

Mensajes Sat 04 Mar 06 @ 1:36 pm
TarrantHome userMember since 2006
if this topic is still on then i just would like to say that you have to scan for viruses and ad ware plus just for your information and im not trying to make you scared there are programms called key loggers that can go undetected i have heard this information from others and im just passing it on to you

Mensajes Sun 05 Mar 06 @ 2:47 am
muzzaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i believe your bank provides insurance against fraudulant credit card use. A simple matter of filling out a claim form and the bank will debit your account. The merchant will have 90 days or so to contest.

for piece of mind Just stick with ssl transaction sites, and make sure you use a firewall. The firewall will stop any keyloggers from sending out info in the background.

Many participating sites are now using verified by visa security which makes it imposible for frauds to use even if they have stolen your credit card info.

I purchased virtualdj online at discounted price and received an immediate dowload link.

No delay,No problemo!

Mensajes Sun 05 Mar 06 @ 5:36 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
I used to be paranoind about online purchases, but that wears off in time.
As far as spyware goes, who cares?
It happens on nearly every retail site on the net, you just clean it out periodically and it's harmless.

In the event of a fraud charge, it is the CC's problem not yours, and it is easily rectified with a simple phone call to the CC company.
The charges are immediately reversed and a claim is started towards the vendor.
Double charges have occurred because people get confused or impatient and re order thinking it didn't go through the first time.

Paypal is very secure, so don't worry. As far as support goes, if you bought a legal copy of any Atomix product you get full support.

Mensajes Sun 05 Mar 06 @ 1:03 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)