Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VDJ - Major Problems

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

tipsyHome userMember since 2005
hey

I've been using VDJ for about a month now, and it worked perfectly fine just on my computer, and also with TCV's. I went away for 3 days, and when I came back, VDJ w/o TCV's is not working very well, and with TCV's the sound is horrid.

Just on my computer, when no song is playing and I hold SHIFT and press PLAY, it will skip a quarter of a beat and play from there. This does not happen when the other deck is playing. Also, whenever I scratch no matter how many songs are playing, after the scratch, the whole song will become distorted and it sounds like there is some massive cutting going on. The scratch also loops itself and does not scratch the right amount back in the song.

When I am using TCV's, and I drop the needle at the start of the record, the song will play perfectly for about 4 - 5 seconds. During this time, I will be able to scratch and everything seamlessly. However, after 4 - 5 seconds, the song will become incredibly distorted, and sounds like it's playing on the moon or something.

I have tried everything to fix this. I have downloaded previous versions, I have updated versions, I have totally uninstalled everything and installed again, I have reconnected everything. Nothing seems to fix this problem.

any ideas?

thanks,
tipsy

Mensajes Sat 04 Mar 06 @ 11:02 pm
well tipsy here is something you haven't tried yet...purchase VDJ and register the serial key into your profile. get the latest version and then post if your still having touble.

Trial only lasts 30 days and supports only 1 TCV.

unfortunatelly after 30 days if you really enjoy the software you should purchase and you will get the support needed

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Mensajes Sun 05 Mar 06 @ 1:52 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)