Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: absolute mode TCV makes cut !

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

vinz2kPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hy !

i ve found a problem with the absolute mode ...

if my vtc is at 1 min (for example) and i load a new song .... so the new song will be at 1min ... virtual DJ cut for >1second the sound ...

if i m in smart mode there is no problem ... because when i load the new song it doesn't start automatically i must take the cell at the beginning of the TCV ....

do you understand me ?

Mensajes Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 6:29 pm
another bug... but it's not 3.4 update who do this one ...

when i'm about half the song with my VTC .... if i put the cell at the start of the vynil (so the sound stop) the vynil 'll play for about >1second a little of the music at the middle of the VTC and will start the beginnning of the song...

this is not very clean ...

if you don't understand me ... tell me

Mensajes Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 6:36 pm
This is going to happen in any version of VDJ and really any software that uses TCV. The program has no idea where your needle is until it reads a little signal when the record starts moving. Don't expect this problem to go away in VDJ or any other TCV software.

Mensajes Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 7:11 pm
you tell that for the seconde problem or the problem for the absolute mode ?

Mensajes Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 8:08 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
If VDJ had made the start of the timecode unique instead of just the same timecode with stamps on then a future version could be made to tell the difference instantly and not start playing at all until the start of the track (500ms into the TC). as it is now VDJ only knows its back at the start and not just playing where it left off when it reads a time stamp (theres supposed to be hundreds a seccond so you shouldnt raely hear much but you do so there is obv a latency issue, has to read 3 or 4 concurrent timecodes in order to validate the position change hence a larger delay than 150 odd a seccond would directly pretain to.

Mensajes Thu 09 Mar 06 @ 2:09 am
well for the 1st bug this isn't really anything new...you load a song on the playing deck and your needle is around 1 min...your song didn't finish loading yet so its normal for your sound to have bad sound or skipping. this is something that we all hope will be fixed in an upcomming release. this happens not only with TCV but any controller. Make sure your songs are fully loaded before playing them.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Mensajes Thu 09 Mar 06 @ 4:18 am
thanks for your answers ...

Mensajes Thu 09 Mar 06 @ 12:03 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)