Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: problem with vob files

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

murteePRO InfinityMember since 2004
my virtual dj 3.4 works perfect with any kind of video file exept vob files that i ripped with "rip DVD" tool .İ have installed k-lite codec pack but it didn't fix it eighter.Does anyone have any suggestions about this ?

Mensajes Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 12:11 am
Probably a codec issue.. go to config, then extensions and look at the decoders frame, then find "vob", click on change and try several decoders available... maybe that will work..

Mensajes Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 1:58 am
i have tried that but the codec that windows media player uses to play vob or dvd files doesn't appear in that list i think .İs there anything else to help this situation?
Thank you...

Mensajes Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 2:20 am
I checked mine and it just says "video decoder" next to vob. I only use vob's, and have never had any problems.

Mensajes Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 6:33 am
I believed that the DVD RIP program has some bugs in it... I've posted in the bug forum about this. My suggestion would be to use another program, that's free, for now. Assuming, of course, that the DVD you are ripping is not copy protected.

List of problems I've noticed using DVD RIP

1) Last Track won't import (Get an error)
2) Tracks will list with WRONG Length and play with the same length if shorter and then stop
a) This can be overcome by renaming the vob to mpg (btw)
3) Not all tracks (at least for current releases) are listed to help in renaming

Although this is a short list of the errors I have encountered, I would recommend using something like smartripper or dvd decrypter...... I like the latter program myself.

Mensajes Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 2:16 pm
is there a way to arrange new vob file filtergraph with the graphedit program? Because i saw that the vob file that i ripped with the ripdvd program uses ac3 decoder to decode and i think vdj could not use this .
İ think it will solwe the problem too.Or am i going to use only smartripper to do this.

Mensajes Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 3:41 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
You could use AC3 with the AC3 filter program I left in my last post. Just have to selkect WMP as your decoder in VDJ extensions configuration.

Anyway, the sound is better for a MPEG with 44KHz to a one with 48KHz (DVD default) and that's another thing.

Good Luck!

Mensajes Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 7:12 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)