Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Conversion Settings for ImTOO Mpeg... Problems

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Okay, so I've got ImTOO Mpeg converter. I don't want to convert my files, but hey, I'd like them to sound good.

My files are mostly PROMO ONLY but some are scene rips from commercial DVDs with AC3.

I first tried to convert them and leaving them as VOBS... I have the VOB extension set up to play only external decoder... Whatever settings I'm using yield a crash of VDJ (Have not tried with the internal video decoder... but will)

Next, I figure, "What the heck, lets downgrade the size and make it an SVCD... this covers my audio issues... however, the resulting file yields a LOT of video DELAY... they lips are out of synch.

I'm sitting here with a week before my next show and am thinking, "Maybe I should just redo all my PROMO ONLY discs and convert the audio ONLY..." Then I think, "What if I screw up?"

Anybody have any suggestion on the best settings for VOBs to keep them as vobs? Seems my NVidia Pure Video codec works best with the least amount of lip synch errors.

My system is powerful enough, AMD x2 4800+ with 2 Gigs... blah blah blah...

Mensajes Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 3:04 pm
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I guess your have problems on converterd video files, right?
I use "Easyx converter" and "DVD to VCD converter" and i have no porblems. I normaly convet into mpeg. I play for hours videos with no problem.....i don't know if this can help you

Mensajes Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 11:47 pm
I use DVD decrypter with the default settings. Others use Smart ripper. Set the video codec in VDJ to windows media player codec. That's it. I have not had any issues. All I have on my machine is wav and vob formats.

Mensajes Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 4:06 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
PCGumShoe,

I remember that someone recommend a software to resample the audio from VOB files without re-ripping again... I can't remember at this time, and not got to much time now... but search in the software and hardware forum for this...

Good Luck!

Mensajes Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 5:05 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)