Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Release date of BCD2000!! - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
This will be good news to all that have been waiting. I emailed Behringer about the release of the BCD2000 and I got a reply saying it will be available 1st week of April :)

Mensajes Wed 22 Mar 06 @ 9:41 pm
WHAT IS THAT?

Mensajes Wed 22 Mar 06 @ 9:50 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
it is a new DJ controller, that can be used in midi to control VDJ.

Mensajes Wed 22 Mar 06 @ 10:19 pm
It's an excellente product , I have already checked its features and it's fantastic, even better than Hercules DJ console, I hope to get it in Mexico soon, cause short time ago it was very difficult to buy it here. you can see the product here: http://www.behringer.com/BCD2000/index.cfm?lang=ENG

Mensajes Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 1:16 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Lol,... "new DJ controller"
It is more than a year old... at least the photos...

As for the release... i can't believe anything anymore...

Mensajes Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 2:57 am
Take out the mixer part, and make it rack mountable, and I might take a closer look. I have a pro mixer, a Rane MP24. I can play 4 sources at once, booth out, and 2 mic outs. These are minimum specs for a mixer for me. Did I say separate zone out? When I get an idea or an urge, I want to be able to do it, not worry about not having enough inputs. Otherwise, it looks like a Hercules controller. It would be nice if VDJ had a controller made for it.

Mensajes Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 7:49 am
hahaha
i ordert it one year ago and the told me than i got it in 2 weeks:-)
still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mensajes Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 5:30 pm
hope it's not a 1st april joke :-)
a few weeks ago i got different response and they were not about saying me any date

Mensajes Mon 27 Mar 06 @ 10:02 am
Does anyone know how the actual pitch and software work together?
(ie. If your playing on one table and then hit the beatmatch (for the other table) is the pitch slider motorized or something that will then automatically slide the pitch to the correct beat?)

How does it work with the hercules or other hardware?

I have the atomixmp3 and want to upgrade to virtual dj but want to know about these features before I get anything.

thankyou
bc

Mensajes Mon 27 Mar 06 @ 3:48 pm
as far as I know, no motorised faders :-(
but hopefully there will be a "catch" function so the slider in software in software is in different position than the physical slider, and you want to move it,

you must put the physical slider to the near position to the software fader in order to start moving it.

then you "grab" the software slider by this, and it now always get's moved as you move the physical one.

Mensajes Mon 27 Mar 06 @ 4:38 pm
The only thing I don't like is the A side of the BCD2000 , the volume and pitch or Reverse.

Mensajes Mon 27 Mar 06 @ 6:37 pm

Mensajes Mon 27 Mar 06 @ 7:01 pm
Dj walkers.. it's only a picture..., like many other sites.
TBA (to be announced) at behringer official site.

Mensajes Mon 27 Mar 06 @ 8:07 pm
Apopsis its not a picture its available

Mensajes Mon 27 Mar 06 @ 9:32 pm

Mensajes Fri 31 Mar 06 @ 10:00 pm

or maybe Numark has something good up the sleeve ;) hehe... A lot of new damn cool products where released from Numark at the Musikmesse, and more to come..

Maybe good comes to those who wait a bit (except those waiting for the Behringer, cause that one never comes.. ) ...hehe

Mensajes Fri 31 Mar 06 @ 10:10 pm
Rune, actually the T.B.A. sign dissapeared from their website. Maybe it's out, finally.

Mensajes Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 12:15 pm
Official Release date of BCD2000 is the 4th of april, that's why they took away the TBA sign.

Mensajes Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 5:43 pm
TBA is still there...

Mensajes Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 5:53 pm
Sorry i was mistaken. In france the BCD2000 is announced for 20th April.

Mensajes Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 6:08 pm
42%