Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: continueous play help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

YSRCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I've done searches on this topic, but have found no topic nor solution/help.

I would like to set the Automix/continueous play feature to "fade" from one deck and "cut-in" to the oither deck. Having multiple settings or choices would be nice too :-p This feature is most needed during those times I need to step away for one reason or another, and I need to rely on my playlist to take over and allow "clean" transition of music play.

Or is this asking too much? [cry laughing]

I've played around with the Fame Settings.....force fade, fade length and/or crossfader settings, and still have been unsuccessful getting the music to crossfade from one deck to the other smoothly and/or clean sounding to the ear.

The current transition "fades out" from one deck and "fades in" to the other deck, and the transition sounds horrible.

fwiw, I've used/sampled BPM DJ and I loved this feature (also it's mulitple settings) and wish/hope that VDJ will include this feature as well.

Can someone help and/or clue me in how I can get the Fame Setting(s) and/or VDJ to meet my DJing needs?

Or Can a "patch" be created to allow this function and/or have multiple settings/choices.......as BPM offers

Any suggestions/help is appreciated

Mensajes Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 2:00 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you can use a different automix i think using the plugin X-fade from dj cel.

And you can also change your crossfader curb with the plugin for this (again from dj cel, what a genius ;) )

you will find these plugins here: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/effects.html

Mensajes Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 1:33 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)