Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: New Numark Gear, is it all based off of Virtual DJ's technogly? - Page: 4

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I agree with low-fat-al
Some of us (like myself) are very curious about the new products and new versions. In all this excitement we like to get as much information as is available. I know that giving all the information is not always good, for example if things are not sorted out, or known yet (like release dates).

On forums like these it is often hard to tell what somebody is mend to say. It is far harder than just face to face communication. Sometimes somebody just try to explain his feelings, but is completely misinterpreted. This could sometimes result that others feel like they are attacked in some way.
That english is not everybody's mother language is also not improving communication.

But I think this community is doing quite well. So we just have to wait until further information will be given. When the new version is released, we don't know. What we know is that it will be great.

VDJ developers and support team keep up the good work.
Ewout

Mensajes Sun 02 Apr 06 @ 2:51 pm
For all those that cannot wait, I am sure that this not so wide beta test is better.
Dev team does not have a million complaints if something is not working.
And you won't "accidentaly" end up with nonworking VDJ before gig.

Also it's assumed that VIP give more technical and detailed feedback, and not just
"i don't now what i was doing, but it crashed"...

I think when they will catch up all errors that pops to >VIP they will release it to all of us.

Happy mixing, and patience while spinning and waiting for v4 :-)

Mensajes Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 12:30 pm
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Sun 16 Apr 06 @ 5:40 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Man-tk, I think they messed up on that site, they put the description of NUMARK NUVJ Video Mixer under the Virtual Vinyl picture :)

Mensajes Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 8:51 am
i am currently being assited by mp3jrick.... (support member) and i must say that he has really great

all this numark thing has me in a loop.

I own a pair of numark axis 9 cd players.. tried timecoded cds on them
actually got it configured but had delays.. etc.

can anyone advise me

Mensajes Thu 11 May 06 @ 12:50 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Thu 11 May 06 @ 10:23 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)