Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Karaoke Help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm new to this digital thing and look forward with excitement ... but as you know anything new is a bit scary...
My question...I want the best possible set up... using a Dell c610, 512ram..external 300gb Seagate. I wanted to purchase something like the Hercules Console but it looked a little toyish. I looked at the new mackie 2 channel mixer and wanted to couple it with another mixer for my mics and effects units ex. 6 channels. I need a hands on unit like the DAC2 (a bit sluggish, but the type of unit I desire because I can't stand the keyboard. Everything is to be rackmounted except the dell...in drawer on top. I even looked at the Numark VJ unit but needed more mic imputs.

I looked at Clubdj Pro and it had some features I really liked... a preview window for each player (yet no monitor/external, that could be enlarged to read from computer screen) I do like the auto fade that starts when you push play on the DAC2... it switches video and audio at set times ex. 1 to 8 sec. if selected in options.

I love the auto cue with karaoke, this is a must to save time and it works well in the clubdj pro.

Can I use the mackie 2 channel/ crossfader etc. with a DAC type controller (recommendations welcome) Please leave me a email so I can get back with more specific questions

When searching for files (oh I guess I can read the manual) thanks so much for your anticipated help. Michael in Tennessee... a T-rex, started DJ'ing in 1978 haha

Mensajes Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 12:05 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
i thought your question is about karaoke? if so what exactly is it?
if you need hardware help you probably get a faster answer in the hardware forum

Mensajes Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 7:23 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)