Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: TV-OUT

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

co0ldjPRO InfinityMember since 2003
HAY GUYS HOW R U ALL
I HAD HEARED THAT THEIR IS A TVOUT EFFECT FOR THE KARAOUKAI OR SOMTHING LIKE THAT
AND THIS EFFECT CAN PUT THE SONGS LIRICS ON THE TV

BUT CAN U MAKE AN EFFECT FOR (VISULIZATION TV-OUT)INDEPENDENT TO THE VDJ WINDOW
SO I CAN MAKE A LIVE MIX AND PUT A VIS. ON THE TV SCREEN CUS THIS EFFECT CAN BE VERY HELPFULL AND GREAT

CAN U DO IT WITHOUT LETING IT TAKE A HUGE MEMORY ?
I HOP THAT U HAD UNDERSTOUT ME

CO0LDJ

Mensajes Fri 18 Jun 04 @ 8:01 pm
Cooldj
first: please hit one time on your "caps lock" button.

Nice idea, maybe an idea is to add the ability to load winamp plugins. There are some nice visualisations and I have even a dancing bear :-). This will be great when nobody is singing at a karaoke night. In my case (I do not do karaoke gigs) at club nights and so on.

A couple weeks a go I saw a system in a trendy bar where they had a music system with a computer, playing video clips. That was also pretty nice. I forgot to check the brand, so I have to go back for this info. Is this also nice for VDJ, what do you think?
Ewout

Mensajes Fri 18 Jun 04 @ 8:27 pm
co0ldjPRO InfinityMember since 2003
well yes if corse it would me nice
using the computer for the vdj and the vis. just on the tv screen if that is possible

on my 1st party i had recorded a mix useing atomixmp3 and then i had played it on winamp and put
the vis. of winamp on
tv-out.................on
and the people had love it but not me cus the live mix is better than the recorded mix

Mensajes Fri 18 Jun 04 @ 8:59 pm
The only problem with this is that it requires a BIG amount of computing power if you want to run VDJ and a visualisation... If possible, I would recommend that you mix on one computer, and use another computer's line in to run the visualisation... In winamp, you simply have to add a URL (Ctrl+L):

linein://

And that way you can have a live visualisation without taking too much resources on the PC you're mixing with.

Cheers, macourteau

Mensajes Fri 18 Jun 04 @ 10:09 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)