Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: zip,jet,wah effects

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

caslorPRO InfinityMember since 2006
i dont know if that is allready made... but as far as i have read here there isnt..
like pionner cdj can control the effect with jog weel for smoother response...

anyone had use the cdj will understand what i say..

thanks

Mensajes Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 9:44 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
You can use my Flanger, but you have to be at least a Home User. It has a good jet, and the next version will be better!

Mensajes Tue 11 Jul 06 @ 8:11 pm
HaywardPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i really like your flanger, excellent work and thanks from all.

Mensajes Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 2:41 am
yes it is very good your flanger.. thanks

do u know how can i change the parameters of the effect from jog wheel? i want to use my jog wheel as normal but when press a button start active in the effect...

it is also very good to can change the effect and change it only when you turn the jog wheel ..more speed in turning the wheel more changing the effect and when stop turning the jog wheel effect come to normal... i ask to much i know :)

i think is vdj dev team to sea what can do about that...... :)

(sorry about my poor english )

Mensajes Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 7:36 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
caslor wrote :
it is also very good to can change the effect and change it only when you turn the jog wheel ..more speed in turning the wheel more changing the effect and when stop turning the jog wheel effect come to normal... i ask to much i know :)

i think is vdj dev team to sea what can do about that...... :)

Don't worry, DEV team work to implement this function in the next version, for now you can use the button number 5 to reset the FX parameter.

Mensajes Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 10:09 am
(Don't worry, DEV team work to implement this function in the next version, )

thats very very nice... with this faction will be the most professional dj program ever...

i will not need anything else :) u see i believe that this kind of things should look to imrove ...

when u say next version? version 4 or next of the 4?

very nice news man..

thanks for the information

Mensajes Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 10:03 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)