Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: DJ sigs - Page: 3

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

@ shockwave,

i must say im impressed, not only for your ability but for the way that you handle yourself and the dedication you put in to doing so many sigs for so many of us !

but ... (there is always a but!!)

i have a challenge for you ! now i have been looking for something that would compliment my style, name and attitude for my posters that i get done, but alas its most and most the same ?!

take your time on this one ........... cause if it has the looks it will be going off to print!

background information on me to assist your creative insperation:

real first name: Spider (and this i swear to you ! my mother wanted something that could never be forgotten)
Dj name: Tripple S (plays on the 3 S's in Spin Spin Spider - spin spin being decks/webs and spider being me or well you know a spider lol)
music style: funky house
attitude: funky, easy going & relaxed

now im hoping for a sig that can play on spider or webs etc (no not spiderman please ! if i have anything it is enough spiderman memorebelia lol!)

feel free to add your name (in small of course lol) in one of the corners for recognition!

See what you can do for me ??? oh and i did not see your sig ?! i think i didnt? lets see what you have done for yourself ! after all ! it is you thats doing the hard work!

keep spinnin'
Triple S

Mensajes Tue 18 Jul 06 @ 1:00 pm

Mensajes Tue 18 Jul 06 @ 7:38 pm
Joetman, do you only want a white background with the writing of the previous pic?

Mensajes Tue 18 Jul 06 @ 7:39 pm
hm, somehow my account was locked:S So if you want a sig, ask me:)

Mensajes Tue 18 Jul 06 @ 9:08 pm
what about me just curious to see my sig thanks Shockwave good work.

Mensajes Tue 18 Jul 06 @ 10:19 pm
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
-Shockwave- wrote :
Joetman, do you only want a white background with the writing of the previous pic?

yes, thanks!

Mensajes Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 12:47 pm
Shockwave ! thats stunning !! could i ask for a wee adjustment though ?!

Tripple S is perfect but could you add DJ above it please and maybe fill in the writing ?

the spin spin spyder -------------> can you please increase size but its spelt spin spin spider (no y - sorry bro.)

and the web clocks slightly bigger with the hands more visible SET @ 330 and a little less colour ..........?

and lastly
above the picture of the spider please put centralised the words " OUT OF TIME " im going to be using that for my next gig bro ! shot !!!!

Mensajes Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 1:00 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well Shockwave, you have certainly been generous with your time and effort for everyone. I'd like to ask for one as well since you've been doing such nice ones. Eric Spinz is the DJ monikor I use. I don't use the spider reference like our friend above so if you could go more the old school, turntablist angle would be great. Thanks in advance.

Mensajes Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 5:25 pm
Wow, what an asset you are to the VDJ community -Shockwave-. Btw, why is your account locked? You are probably pretty swamped with requests, but if you have time I was wondereing if you did banners for websites. I don't have a 'DJ monikor' but I go by 'Eclipse Sound & Lighting'. My current banner is pretty crappy. I'd like something that I would be able to put on sites that link to my site. Like a smaller banner. Do you think you would be able to whip me up one for weddings, and one for the high school crowd?

Mensajes Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 8:06 pm
@ the mod team,

please please please ! can you just let shockwave send me my updated sig ! why block him ? has he said or done something wrong?

If this is the case can you please let us all know in a new topic and lock it to pro users only so that we know whats up and were the line was crossed? not that ya'll need to explain your actions but more along the lines of educating us on the boundaries?

thanks guys!
Tripple S

Mensajes Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 5:19 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'm also curious why Shockwave was locked out. I didn't think he did anything wrong and in fact he was helping everyone who asked him.

If he did do something wrong though, please let us all know so we can be sure not to do that.

Mensajes Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 7:27 pm
yeah y did his account get locked out i seen some1 else's get locked out lol.

Mensajes Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 9:02 pm
Because he's a hacker, hackers are not welcome here.

Mensajes Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 9:05 pm
djArrayPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I like your work, Im into doing graphics too, but your much better than i am. I was wondering if you could hook it up with one?

My dj alias is : DJ ARRAY
My email is : --@--.--

i'll send you my mixtape if you want!?

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry djArray no email address is allowed from a demo user

Mensajes Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 1:12 am
OK... i must say i dont see what the fuss is about. It doesnt seem very hard to do.
Shockwave would find a pic, and write your name on it. lol lol lol!!! makes me laugh.

Rixon is heaps better and original.

Mensajes Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 4:16 am
Phatt BPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I agreee with Turbo here.

Oh and Staff, how do you know that he is a hacker?

Mensajes Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 4:23 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
@Phatt B
Belive me, they know ;)
Good work piracy staff!

Mensajes Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 6:23 am
PilTyKHome userMember since 2006
Whats your name?

Mensajes Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 8:03 am
First of all, I made a new account to say that the staff is quite silly, I didn't hack someone, I just asked in a topic that if it was legal to send samples/ effects, as pro user to an demo user,

Second, I dont think i can make sigs anymore because they keep on locking my accounts, and I'm going deeper in the djing.

Thirth, I'm sorry for the ones who wanted a sig, but the staff dont likes me i think:)

Hope I ever meet you again, I dont no where, lol

-DJ- Shockwave

Mensajes Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 9:02 am
@ the staff,

Why do you guys say that I'm a hacker? If you let al my "customers" know why I'm locked, Why dont you tell the truth?

Hm, I'm quite sure that you lock me again, but atleast be honest....

Bye to all Vdj's

-DJ- Shockwave

Mensajes Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 9:07 am
98%