Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: HELP

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Can anyone tell me what's happening. I purchased vdj this morning. I paid via paypal. I have received no confirmation and not instructions. I have tried sending numerous e-mails and no response. The forum seems to get answered very quickly. So if anyone in vdj land can assist me I would appreciate it. I'm not even sure I purchased the right version of vdj. what is virtualdj esd??? I purchased what I though was the same virtualdj as the demo I downloaded. I decided to purchase cause I like the demo, and from what I was told, The video out would not work unless I purchased the full working copy. So now I did and I still haven't heard from anyone regarding the status of my purchase. I also want to make sure I get the vdj I thought I was reveiwing and need for my application. Is there someone there that can assist me. I thought the whole purpose of purchasing on line was that I would be up and running in about five minutes as indicated on the buy page. Thanks for any assistance.

Mensajes Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 12:07 am
vidanesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Have you just bought the software? You should have been directed to a download page with a link and your registration number. Have you checked if the payment has gone through properly in your paypal account?

In any case, the support team will help you. Just have some patience, they are generally pretty fast.

Mensajes Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 12:11 am
Yes, I purchased the software. When I sent the first e-mail, support have indicated that the link was sent. I must have received 20 e-mails since this morning. No one was vdj. I requested a re-send. I still haven't heard from anyone. I was hoping to use this program tonight at an event I am producing and time is running out. I would have just used the demo, but the video out is disabled on the demo. Thanks for the reply. Barry ....OUT!

Mensajes Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 12:15 am
Why would you wanna perform with something u just got? Don't u need to use it first n see if it's fine n set it up the way u want it. Anyway good luck.

Mensajes Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 12:21 am
Thanks for your interest, I've been playing with the demo for the last couple of days. It's quite user friendly and pretty much set up and ready to go, I just need the full working copy. Cheers

Mensajes Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 12:38 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Welcome as a full member 676903!

Mensajes Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 5:04 pm
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
yeah, welcome in vdj's family!!
why don't you write something about you here??
now, you can also insert some info about you in your blog!!
regards

Mensajes Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 5:12 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)