Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: TK2 Filter

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi, i was just wondering do you use or how you use TK2 Filter.

I use it to simulate low pass filter. When making transition from deck 1 on deck 2, on deck 2 enable TK2 Filter, with right click set yellow line (quality factor or res) to 1/4 or less, close to bottom and put a red dot in upper left corner to isolate all sounds. Put a crossfader on the middle and start moving red dot slowly to the right. Between 20 and 200hz remove some bass on mixer because it sound bad and after 200, very slowly moving red dot to the end, depends of the song. then make similar or other effect on deck 1 and there is ideal transition.

Mensajes Sun 23 Jul 06 @ 4:35 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Pozdrav Kiki :)
I don't use it because it stress system a lot and it doesn't have nice sound, can be dangerous for very powerfull speakers in a club. I prefer flanger (any type), it is very good for drop-outs or transitions. I use Beatgrid and new Beatbox a lot, and Reverse is the best.

Mensajes Sun 23 Jul 06 @ 4:50 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
It's optimised like shit, but it isn't bad. If I had sources, I would improve it! It must be "smoother" to preserve loud speakers from damages.

Mensajes Sun 23 Jul 06 @ 8:03 pm

Mensajes Sun 23 Jul 06 @ 8:07 pm
Maybe try something similar to what I do with a mixer. Like a 'bass crossfader' with the main crossfader in the middle. That gets rid of the 'double bass' thing that happens if you leave them both on normal. I think you can do it with vdj...

Mensajes Sun 23 Jul 06 @ 8:36 pm
LOOOOOL :) Try to beatmatch, that way you will not have "double bass"

i know TK2 filter is poorly optimised, by my opinion it only works well when yellow line is on the bottom, that way you will not burn amps or speakers :)

Mensajes Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 1:15 am
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
@Norway: Thanks Rune! I'll keep the 3rd star...
@DJ Niems: Band crossfaders are already available for VDJ.

Mensajes Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 3:12 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)