Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: The Lighter Side

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
A little girl goes to her father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?" The father answers: "Well, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!

Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.

We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said: You've got Fe-male!

Mensajes Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 10:26 pm
A boy talking to the Dev team asks

"when will vdj4 be released"

Dev Team replied

"well johnny a program like VDJ takes awhile to develop ask your uncle mark"

Mensajes Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 10:33 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Lol I see you covered just about everything

Mensajes Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 10:34 pm
A boy asks the question

"what is the differnce between pc and mac"

Responce

"mac happens when God tries to divide by zero, Pc's happen when God tries to solve the square root of -1"

Mensajes Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 10:37 pm
Two fraternity brothers...

Two fraternity brothers decide to go sailing one afternoon and become lost. After twenty hours with nothing to eat or drink, one of them spots a lamp floating by. He picks it up and a genie pops out. The genie notices the poor condition of the brothers and grants them one wish between the two of them.

After a lot of arguing over who gets the wish, one of them blurts out, "I wish the ocean was made of beer."

Magically, the ocean turns to beer.

Infuriated, the other guy yells, "You idiot! Now we have to piss in the boat!"

Mensajes Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 4:52 am
A 90-year-old man said to his doctor
spacer

A 90-year-old man said to his doctor, "I've never felt better. I have an 18-year old bride who is pregnant with my child. What do you think about that?"

The doctor considered his question for a minute and then said, "I have an elderly friend who is a hunter and never misses a season. One day when he was going out in a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his umbrella instead of his gun. When he got to the Creek, he saw a rabbit sitting beside the stream. He raised his umbrella and went, 'bang, bang' and the rabbit fell dead. What do you think of that?"

The 90-year-old said, "I'd say somebody else killed that rabbit."

The doctor replied, "My point exactly."

Mensajes Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 4:57 am
nice ones Cyder....
Ewout

Mensajes Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 11:44 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
First one should have a "girl" character insted of boy, to get a Fe-mail :) Good ones though ;)

Mensajes Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 10:33 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)