Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: How to record a Video?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

RumdadaHome userMember since 2006
Hey ive been using virtual dj for a while but is there ne way to record video from virutal dj

Mensajes Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 7:48 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You will need external device or program to do that. Anyway why don't you buy the software if you like it?

Mensajes Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 8:46 am
RumdadaHome userMember since 2006
ya im going to buy it when it trail runs out but umm where can i get the stuff to record the videos?

Mensajes Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 8:52 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Search the forum for "record video". I am sure tht you will find. About exernal devices i can tell you that with dvd (or HD) recorder it is great to record them :) I have external HD + DVD recorder/ player and i connected it with computer and ran video mix. It recorded perfect!

Mensajes Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 9:09 am
A DVD recorder is the best option because it is the preferred method of distribution these days. If you want to give someone a demo it's best to do so on a properly recorded DVD as they should be able to play it, just about everyone has a DVD player these days. There are software options but you should never use them in a live situation, one such software is called Fraps but DVD recorders are useful for in the house too, heh.

Mensajes Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 3:15 pm
you can use fraps or gamecam,best regards.

Mensajes Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 7:46 pm
Mods, please make a sticky out of one of the many "record video" threads. This one gets asked at least once a week. :)

Mensajes Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 9:09 pm
yes, there are a lot of topics with the same name.

Mensajes Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 1:12 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)