Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Problem with the radio

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ofirnirHome userMember since 2006
I want to do a private radio station to my friends but I have problem. Every that I conect and the disconnect ip mine changeable and I cant give to my friends every time different address
plis help me

Mensajes Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 12:19 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
So you have dinamic IP address. You have to get static IP. Contact your internet service provider and ask for it.

Mensajes Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 12:23 pm
ofirnirHome userMember since 2006
There are not different possibility?

Mensajes Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 12:50 pm
No, IP only depends of your connection. If your service provider gave you dinamic ip, you can only ask them for static. Or you can always giving your friends new ip :) no other option.

Mensajes Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 2:03 pm
You could set up DynDNS. This is a DNS naming service. So you get an address like MyRadioStation.dyndns.com pointing to your ip address. You will give your friends this dyndns name. You are able to change the ip address on their website. If im correct it is a free service.
Ewout

Mensajes Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 4:20 pm
yes, but you have to change ip on website. It is still a problem everytime to change it. Rather broadcast to free radio server. You just set ip of radio server, password and port. then you give your friends link that is provided by radio server and it will be everytime the same. You don't need to change anything anywhere. I knew some radio servers... but don't use anymore. Just google a little.

Mensajes Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 4:39 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)