Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: #Nr 10, #Nr9, #Nr8, can somebody with a deep voice do me the countdown? top10

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I got a small snow, top 10 @ 10... and I was searching for royalty free .wav files covering positions 10 down to 1. Any ideas where I can find something like that?

Otherwise.....

Is anyone interested in helping out? I would use my voice but I already did some jingles and I wanted something different for the top 10 ids.

1.wav
2.wav
3.wav
and so on. One short clip per number.

Contact me at radio@joenetwork.de or just reply here.

Thanks !!! :-)

Mensajes Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 10:29 pm
Groove Junkies did one but it's a new year countdown. You could probably edit out the "happy new year" part at the end.

Check it out on www.traxsource.com (search for Groove Junkies and it's the track titled Midnight)

Mensajes Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 3:06 am
Not sure if this would be suitable or not, but you could use the windows narator thingy to do you a countdown for you. Just record what the voice say. Gives that cool computer voice sound!

Mensajes Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 3:21 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
If you've got access to a Mac, try the Simpletext thing (like windows notepad). There's a few voices built in, including the one used by Benny Benassi for "Satisfaction"...

Mensajes Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 3:55 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I could do that for you, I have a very deep and radio voice and I speak to my audience in clubs all the time. I plan to do some jingles also for me, just didn't had the time to do it.

Mensajes Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 7:46 am
Thanks guys for your replies.

After trying the narrator I have to say, it's nice an interesting idea but it would not work for my top10 show, I will contact DJ Alf.

Also I will look for that countdown.

Mensajes Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 5:57 pm
use "talk it" software; it has different types of voices, you can modify them even (speed,tone,pitch, etc), I use it very often for intros and sounds good.

Mensajes Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 6:05 pm
Gracias Manquin, could you send me a link to that software. I did some google searching but found other things.

Mensajes Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 7:37 pm
Here is the link, is a spanish site, just click on "descargar", is a freeware so you won't have any problem, you can type in english or spanish as well,regards.

http://www.softonic.com/ie/14203

Mensajes Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 9:21 pm

Mensajes Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 9:27 pm
a little hint...

If you open those saved AT&T voice clips in an audio editor, you can adjust the pitch, speed and other things... make your own jiingles, voice overs, count downs etc...

Mensajes Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 9:32 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Joachim,

That AT&T tool that Norway mentions is actually very good.
Try putting your countdown in there and use the "Rich" voice. It is fairly deep and surprisingly realistic.

Mensajes Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 6:00 pm
I did just that, and it sounds just great! I recommend this to anyone who is trying to make some samples or jingles.

You can hear it live tomorrow, when I use them for the top 10 show at 22:00. GMT 1+ time.
www.joenetworkradio.com if anyone wants to listen! :-)

Pst. don't tell anyone the jingles were done by a computer :D

Mensajes Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 8:58 pm
hehe, don't worry I guess no one will.

Mensajes Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 9:14 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
I bought At&T voices few years ago... I should have the cds somewhere in my room! Must find them and will then try to do some samples.

Mensajes Wed 09 Aug 06 @ 12:26 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)