Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: how to get stereo sound with headphones?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

yeah well im a experienced dj with machines u kno.. my friend borrowed me this program and im tryin it now, i have tried this program in 2 partys and this work great just one thing.. i try to connect my headphone and well im gettin a sound of monostereo in my master sound.. well i dont a clue of how to get a stereo sound in da master wit this software.. hmm does anyone here know how to do it?
and well i just ordered this program on internet and i have this party soon so i hope somebody can help me out to get the hardware that i need xD

Mensajes Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 7:09 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can't use headphones in the demo version, if you bought the program over the internet please enter your serial number in your profile so u can recieve help

Mensajes Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 8:01 am
For pre listening you will need the full version of VDJ, which could be purchased here on the website. This function is not available in the demo as phillydj already stated.

You will also need a sound card with multiple outputs. For home use you can simply use a 5.1 card or better. For more professional use you can get for example an Esi u46dj.
Ewout

Mensajes Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 7:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)