Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Music Video Overide

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJTroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
During a family party at a campground where I was playing country videos I decided to break genre and mix in a couple of Hip Hop videos for the kids. They loved it, but...

The age group in attendance ranged from 6 to 60 and I never thought about video content. One of the mothers did. Eminem's 'shake that' (clean edit) was not such a hit...

So, what I would like to be able to do is overide the song's music video and force the non-video playback option. I know about ctrl+V, however I want to be able to force the slideshow or video rendering optioon.

I would like this function to be able to recognise a pre defined code in the song's title and react automatically within the password protected, assignable, clock defined 'sensative' time frames.

Thanx...

DJTory

Mensajes Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 4:16 am
PS: I HATE censorship!
I HATE censorship!
I HATE censorship!

BUT, I would feel like a sick bastard showing either grandparents or childern some of the current videos...

Mensajes Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 5:30 am
...All Praise to Clear Channel... our guardian and protector. The Rat will reign!

Oops... was that out loud.
Bad impulse <DJTROY begins agressively stabbing himself with a spoon.>

Mensajes Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 6:12 am

Mensajes Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 5:12 pm
Or just set the video crossfader to the other channel. Must be carefull with cueing however. You could also switch video off in the config menu. When starting mixing country again, you switch it back on.
Ewout

Mensajes Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 11:47 pm
Troy V4 can put visuals over or should I say in place of the videos.

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 8:12 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)