Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Karaoke icon and video icon look too similar

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJTroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I think that I might confuse the video and karaoke icons if I am not careful. Perhaps karaoke icons could be green... or these colours could be userdefineable...

Mensajes Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 4:26 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Wait and see for VDJ4.

Why did you post all these at less than one week of VDJ4's release?

Maybe all you have asked for is already in the update. So all these posts become useless untill VDJ4's release.

Mensajes Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 1:37 am
I took a break from DJ world at the beginning of the summer.

...just finished summer school and finally had time to explore this site deeper. Suggestion for the Video overide (based on last weeks gig) was important enough to seek and enter the discussion. 4 doobs later i think i remembered everything that I thought could be better (with an almost perfect system)... this is why i also did not check the form deeper for all topics. I almost every way, the VDJ team moves faster than I can suggest things, so I tend to be patient...

So the short answer would be hapenstance.

...looking forward to ver 4...
TP

PS: Respectfully; Perhaps I have been waiting for ver 4 since before I took my break at the beginning of the summer. (when support advised me that the major problems that I was haveing would be addressen in ver 4). Maybe I took a break because I lost my regular dj job; as a result of technical issues.

If my posts are useless then so is my patience. Why would R&D hold back so many improvements if they are all known issues and difficulties?

And do multiple posts not reinforce the need for an improvement. Sorry if I wasted your time though.

Mensajes Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 3:24 am
I changed some of the wording in the above message, but it did not seem to update.

I appreciate this product. and I do not want changes untill they are ready for release. Period.

I also tried to add that the issues that i had (in the beginning of the summer) was mostly related to a corrupt OS and not VDJ. It was just a VDJ update that sent the system critical. And then misunderstandings with the support team that really did test my patience. ACWDJ absolutely addressed this issue to my satisfaction.

...With no info on release date, I really had started to wonder if the ver 4 update was going to be a purchase option. I had even inquired at the Numark dealer...

peace man. Keep up the good work...

Mensajes Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 4:01 am
Anyway, maybe I wanted to take some time (the last year) & make sure that this was the community that I wanted to share my ideas, tricks and suggestions with. It is.

Mensajes Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 4:58 am
Tis Fixed in Version 4 check it out, I can't remember the colors, but Videos are different than Karaoke and MP3's are different as well. Great job Atomix!!!!

Mensajes Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 8:08 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
And in V4 you can change the icons to use in the .bmp file of the skin.

Mensajes Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 12:09 am
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
MY ICON

<icons x="475" y="1295"/>

DJ FORMAT

Mensajes Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 1:25 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)