Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Good work with 4.0 but could be better...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

1. Then i use VDJ i use 4 line mixer. one for left, one for right, one fore prelistening and one for effekts. thats not possible in 4.0 reinstall the old 3.4 advansed config again please. And now it seams to be impossible to prelistening on a track that on a player???

2. would be nice with more simple prelistening.

3. would be nice to see the bitrate of the song. good then you have different vertions of same song.

4. Would be nice to have som mark, (green, yello, red) that marks the quality. bad frequens spektra, droppouts and inkompleat song should bee able to detekt and giv a massage.

thanks for new master tempo, virtual folders, new keylockfunktion, posibility to take logo away att videoscreen... and mutch more.... ;O)

Mensajes Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 7:46 pm
Number two is a nice statement, but you probably could describe what you don't like about it, or just describe how you want it to be implemented. In that case the team could pick it up.
Ewout

Mensajes Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 8:05 pm
With a mixer isn't it possible to do prelisten aside from Virtual DJ?? I don't own the software, but I'm sure every mixer on the market can do this! You just have to lower the fader and press the cue button your mixer should have.

On the other hand, I saw dj-in-norway's post about VDJ 4 configuration, and it seems to lack an advanced audio config, or at least an option for 3 or 4 channel outputs (for 3 or 4 simultaneous songs using a 7.1 or 5.1 sound card and a multi skin)

It would be nice to see this option in a future VDJ 4.1. I will still lack the money for buying it, but it will be interesting for the lucky pro-users ;)

Mensajes Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 8:37 pm
I think the idea of seeing the bit rate is stellar!
I currently have my music sorted to different folders that way (by bitrate range).

Mensajes Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 7:38 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)