Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: for all karaoke dj's - new key shifter plugin available

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

this is a very usefull tool for anybody working with karaoke, or having fun with karaoke :)

this plugin will change the key of the song, and therefore will be able to set Michael Bolton (lol) to a lower key so that a REAL man could sing the tune-...... lol :)

this plugin is made by macourteau.........
"another great plugin from macourteau" :)

dj in norway

Mensajes Sun 04 Jul 04 @ 3:47 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
lol dj in norway i seen the pluggin i'll be trying it later on
have u tried it yet?

Mensajes Tue 06 Jul 04 @ 7:44 pm
SPARKYPRO InfinityMember since 2004
LOL - But I am a 'real' man and can only sing to 2 bands...

Michael Bolton and BeeGees!!(Seriously!)

Any other 'high' singers I could try!!??(I am currently attempting to learn to sing...have been for years!)

Mensajes Thu 08 Jul 04 @ 7:09 am
i tired the pluggin its not flawless but its good for a start to me it sounds like its slowing down the song a bit even though it doesnt show it on the bpm counter then again its probably just me sceptical of moving from my current cdg hardware to using my pc for it

Mensajes Fri 09 Jul 04 @ 8:16 pm
Actually, it sounds as though it's slowing down, but it's not. It only has a 100ms delay, but after that the song goes at the same speed. Only it's key changes :)

macourteau

Mensajes Sat 10 Jul 04 @ 12:14 am
it works perfect!!! ;)
does not slow down, change key...thats all

Low-voice singer from norway.. lol :)

Mensajes Sat 10 Jul 04 @ 1:02 am
I had a quick shot of it...doesnt seem to alter speed whatsoever and I'll do further testing after the weekend to be sure.

Not so sure about the key changes though...normally you get 7 (I think) semi-tones either way, I'll check and leave FB once this weekends gigs are out the way...all I'm doing this month is Weddings.

It's a hard life.

Oh and I've started my first skin, really basic...when I get a shot of the skin maker app to learn what I'm doing and once I know I can get a basic to work I'll happily do more advanced ones.
Im doing one based on external mixer so it really only has waveform, start, sop, cue, pitch, file browser...although I know this doesn't disable the other features yet...I'm not a console user, so how else would they get adjusted?

Ross.

Mensajes Sat 10 Jul 04 @ 2:02 am
I thought an octave was made of 12 semitones... so I made it capable of 6 semitones either way. But, if I'm wrong, I can correct it if you want... :)

macourteau

Mensajes Sat 10 Jul 04 @ 2:28 am
6 is perfect its what my cdg player has and what i have been using for years good job on the pluggin

Mensajes Sun 11 Jul 04 @ 11:29 pm
Is it possible (macourteau) to replace the buttons by a slider?
Is it possible to add a key detector to the plugin?

Mensajes Thu 16 Dec 04 @ 4:59 pm
1. Maybe, if I find some time to work on it... But don't forget this plugin has a latency that is useless for mixing (unless you want to do some karaoke), unless you adjust the beats manually of course...
2. No, sorry. I don't have the knowledge to do this, and I definitely don't have the time to acquire that knowledge, sorry.

macourteau

Mensajes Thu 16 Dec 04 @ 5:15 pm
1. I don't undertand the latency problem. The music *seems* to be syncronized with the waveform.
2. No problem macourteau, you'r the best!

Mensajes Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 3:07 pm
Depending on your songs' BPM's, the music is actually 1/4 beat delayed compared to the waveform... this is what I mean by latency. It's impossible that there is no latency due to the way it was programmed... It needs to analyze the audio and then process it, thus there is inevitably a latency.

macourteau

Mensajes Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 9:53 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)