Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Bpm Bug in vdj 4.0

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

MuelusPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Im Not sure if it has been reported but it happens on the new vdj 4.0 default skins and the older ones too.
if the music file is not scanned it doesnt upon loading store the bpm and show it on the bpm counters making the sync button not work at all.
Even if you scan a music file before playing it doesnt store the bpm it only stores the track length.
I found the sync button to alow automatch of 2 songs to only work if the 2 tracks had been scanned before and the bpm was showing on both tracks.
If i restarted VDj, sometimes the scan would work fine all night and scan files properly but sometimes on startup it wouldnt scan bpm but only track length.

I have now both of my harddrives fully scanned so this bug wont affect me again but
Just thought i would mention it.

Mensajes Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 3:00 pm
I'm getting a few problems like that at the momant as well, the last lot of songs i added to my hard drive don't have a bpm, also autogain doesn't seem to work for these songs...

Been fine until now.

Mensajes Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 3:19 pm
andytaylor125 wrote :
I'm getting a few problems like that at the momant as well, the last lot of songs i added to my hard drive don't have a bpm, also autogain doesn't seem to work for these songs...

Been fine until now.

Wich format are this files?

Have you tried to ANALYSE that folder only (from the file explorer of VDJ)?

Mensajes Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 4:02 pm
The files i use are all mp3

I right click on the new songs i have and press scan...any music or techno option

Sometimes it wont do the bpm.. if it doesnt i have to restart vdj then try again..
if it does scan bpm it will work all night.

Mensajes Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 5:57 pm
same prob here, will only work for about 15 mins then it stops working, and the only fiox is restarting vdj

Mensajes Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 2:00 am
I have a friend who has that problem as well. He say's it's rare but when it does happen, he will analyze a song and it will not display the BPM, no matter how many times he will try.... But once he restarts, the BPM is there and shows up in the deck. It's like the database decides not to display it but on restart, it's there.

Hope that helps.

Jason G

Mensajes Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 6:23 am
same here

Mensajes Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 1:46 am
The best thing to do is analyse all hard drives (which contain music files you use) when the analyse is working. in my case it took 3 days to analyse every song i had and to store bpm with track length.
Once properly analaysed no bpm problems again have happened and shows bpm in the counters on the mixer every time.
i now only have to analyse the new music i put on the hard drives.

Mensajes Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 2:17 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)