Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Clips beside the music?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi,

does anyone knows a possibility to play small video clips like the Sonique effects beside the music?

Thanx very much,
Daniel

Mensajes Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 5:36 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Do you mean play sonique visualisations when your playing music?

Mensajes Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 8:27 pm
No I mean to play little videos instead of sonique visuals or slideshows. You know little clips without sound.

Mensajes Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 10:38 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
a video sampler would be cool for the people going with video but also the people that need to flash up some advertising periodicly or put up some random clips like home videos when you do a wedding or something where personal clips of video interspersed would be a nice touch

Mensajes Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 3:22 am
Hi Xeo,

that's what I mean. So there's no way to do it by the time?

Mensajes Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 8:04 am
I've suggested this too, and DJ Cel came out with a great show logo plugin that I wanted, perhaps he could cook this up too. No audio processing just video slideshow that you can feed in either random music videos, or maybe Loony Tunes cartoons. Perhaps even custom made videos with club advertising in it.
Just with MPEG AVI and WMV support, and perhaps slightly lower quality, mind you if your playing MP3s at the time, the little extra CPU pwer for video rendering is fair enough.

Mensajes Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 2:48 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I agree that adding video to the current sampling implementation would be great. I have also requested that in the 'new features forum,' many moons ago.

However, if you are using V4, then I may have a creative solution for you. Use the external video input (and a video capture device) to run those clips from another video source such as a DVD player, iPod, VCR, or even another pc!

Hope that helps.

Mensajes Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 9:08 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
alternatively use an edirol v4 and run VDJ thru that, gives you tons of effects and will allow you to do things that a DJ software will never do

Mensajes Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 2:53 am
what i did was to put together a loop using sony vegas, and i play it back during music,

i will also play video clips

Mensajes Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 3:38 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)