Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: need help and had no response is sotware forum

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hi guys i need some help i have a hercules mk2 connected to a pioneer djm300 and everything has been connected and working fine for about 4 months until last week. i done a mix and recorded it using the record function on the vdj which saves my mix to my hard drive (i have done loads of mixes like this) anyway after doing my mix i burned the file to cd and when i played it back it only recorded what was playing through input A. when i use my hercules and mixed i can mix fine and i can hear both decks and everything is working perfect and as it should but when i record it will only record what is being played on deck a. i have gone into configuration and selected record from master but it doesnt fix this problem. this error has just come from nowhere i have not changed any settings , moved my equipment and nobody has tampered with it, so can someone tell me why this has happened and more importantly how to fix it. whats the point of doing good mixes if you can record them!! also i do not want to record from another device as far as i am concerned this was working great so i know it can work but for some reason its not......gremlins man i hate em
also, when i plug my headphones into my audio amp i can hear both channels fine and on my mixer the led indicates that both channels are coming through, however on the vdj screen on my computer the led side bar is showing only deck a soung channel and deck b is down to nothing, but i thought this is what is supposed to happen abd my headphone selection is locked to deck b and the crossfare is locked to deck a, as the manual indicates.................help

Mensajes Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 11:04 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try a System Restore if this problem happened only recently to the last point at which it worked just incase its a system problem

if that doesnt work try a reinstall

just a thought maybe you should upgrade to pro if ur using very nice kit like the dmj300:)

ul get alot more out of it

if u need any more help add me on msn

admin@skyfxlmedia.com

Mensajes Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 11:56 am
thanks for the reply i cannot reply to you with msm i dont have it. also i do not want to do a system restore because i will lose data from my computer as i have other files stored on it. i have already reinstalled virtual dj and this has not solved the problem, also i do not want to upgrade as this might not fix the problem as it has been working fine with the version i have since i put it together, any other suggestions?

Mensajes Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 2:55 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
if you are using an external mixer then VDJ will only be able to record one of the decks because it cant possibly know where the fader is etc to know how to record the mix (unlike with the MK2) if you want to record the mix you will have to record the master of the mixer,

try using the rec output of the mixer into the line in on the computer and record that. that will be both decks, samples, and everything else you throw into the mix and you can hear thru the master

Mensajes Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 10:19 pm
thanks, tried this running a wire from mixer to mu audio in (microphone) then using nero record audi microphone recorded my mix , it works but there is a lot of background noise, i guess i will have to get a cd-recorder?

Mensajes Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 3:07 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)