Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Negative song position

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006

This feature could be easily implemented and it could help a lot of my mixing. This is a bit hard to describe but I try my best...

I beatmix mostly radio edit songs (commercial & hip hop, oldies etc) and they have very limited intro and outro phase if nothing at all.

Usually i mix the last drum beat of the currently playing song to the first drum beat of the next song (bpm can be same or not), it sounds very good if you can mix it precisely on time. but it is very hard even with beatlock on. Many mp3s has only a fraction of second of silence before the first drum beat. So there is practically no time to fix waveform if it goes out of beat.

BUT if you could start song from negative song positions (meaning there is as many seconds of silence in the beginning as you want) you would have more time to mix last and first drum beat correctly.

Do you understand what i mean? ;) This could be a VERY useful feature at least to me...

Oh and another thing: virtual folders are cool and fast to load but you cannot remove duplicate songs from them?

-jaakko

Mensajes Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 9:09 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
yeh, this would also allow anewsome to scratch on the first beat which apparently is impossible without it

but yer the negative song pos would be top mate yeh. it would also allow you to nail the seem between 2 tracks if you were to use 2 songs that had a mix allready (like from a mixed compilatin CD/album)

Mensajes Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 12:24 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)