Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Greek Forum

Tema: U46DJ & vdj 4+tccd:paizei ?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

kalhspera se olous
exo 1 provlima .
meta apo 10 xronia san dj apofasisa na giriso siga siga sto mp3 .apofasisa gia to vdj kai afou eixa mia karta u46dj kai diavasa gia time coded cd (afto me endiaferei) to katevasa c****ed gia na to dokimaso (eimai elikrinhs toulaxiston..) afou sindesa ta cdj 100 me thn karta & thn karta me ton mikth djm 600 evala kai ta tccd sta cdj100. h u46dj eixe tous drivers 1,0,14 alla evala tous 1,0,16 .

to proto pou simvainei einai oti mou vgazei "asio error :not enough channels" alla kai stis rithmiseis dialego INPUT :timecode-OUTPUT : EXTERNAL MIXER (to girizei mono tou se SINGLE OUTPUT ).SOUNDCARD :U46DJ-DRIVER -ASIO

exo ton tccd hxo sta 2 kanalia tou mikth .meta omos otan vazo 1 mp3 ,den akougetai tipota.
epanalamvano thelo na to dokimaso to vdj ,eimai epagelmatias kai ean paizei sosta tha to agoraso (den riskaro mposta se 300-1000 atoma na crasharei to c*****ed vdj)

opote h erothsh mou einai : ta provlhmata me to "asio error :not enough channels" ofeilete sthn c****ed version ? h mhpos se kapia asimvatothta ths kartas u46dj me to vdj ? h se provlhma me tous asio drivers ?
exei kapios to setup afto dhl. laptop -2 cd players -1 mixer- tccd-u46dj kai na paizei kala ?

opos eipa ean mou peite oti to exei kapios kai tou doulevei opos prepei to agorazo shmera on-line.to an leo alitheia tha to deite amesos sto forum.
to post afto to evala kai se allo section : hardware trouble alla den pira apanthsh.
efxomai kai vasizomai sthn katanohsh sas gia to megalo mou post kai evelpisto se kapies apanthseis.

efxaristo poly
daniel

"to post sto allo section"

i bought the u46dj soundcard yesterday, but when i try to get it configured, virtual dj says i do not have enough channels ,when i click the autoconfigure button the signal is there. the volumes are up and the connection is correct.
i get the time code cd signal on my mixer on both channels, but then when i return to vdj the setting returns to single output & the only thing i get out of my speakers is the timecode cd sound. am i doing something wrong ? .the settings i use are :
input -TIMECODE
OUTPUT -EXTERNAL MIXER (it always switches back to SINGLE OUTPUT)
DRIVER -ASIO
SOUNDCARD -ASIO
the unit came with the 1,0,14 drivers wich i i instaled on my laptop but with no luck.then i instaled the 1,0,16 drivers but stil no luck ( i even tried the 1,0,18) .always the message "asio driver error-not enouch channels)

i will admit that i tried a c***ed version of vdj 4 & vdj 3,4 since i am new to e-dj'ing so i could try it out & see how it goes.i guess now you will say that ..if it worked than why buy the real thing ? well as a dj i perform in front of 300 -1000 people so i wouldnt take the chance of something going wrong !I have been a pro dj for 11 years & if the software & the hardware do what they say, then yes i will buy it .

so my question is : am i having the problems because of the c*****ed version ? is it something with the asio drivers of the u46dj ?(it says inside the manual that it is not compatible with vdj !
i am loosing tooooo much time ( my wife & kid need me too !!) trying to make it work (besides feeling useless )
If i buy vdj and try again will it work as it should : tccd signal coming in on both channels ,configuring it right & good,& hearing mp3's of both decks on external mixer with low latency .

i have spend already a lot of money , & i know that you have the right to treat me like an insect (because of the c****ed version ) but i would feel really bad if i bought vdj & then had the same problems ....

is there people that have the same setup ( u46dj +vdj +wanting it for tccd with external mixer ) .Does it work as it should ?
Thanks in advance for anybody that will take some time to aswer me .

Mensajes Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 2:46 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Dokimase tous pio freskous drivers 1.018 nomizo
http://www.esi-pro.co.kr/zeroboard/zboard.php?id=DU46DJ

Einai drivers to problima pou exeis , nomizo to eixan ki alloi, alla mexri tora den yparxei feedback gia to an oi teleutaioi drivers pou bgikan to elysan to problima.
Mpes sto Hardware forum sto topic pou exei anoiksei o apopsis, kai steile email i Private message se autous pou exoun to idio problima. Isos sou steiloun kapoia apantisi.

Mensajes Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 11:51 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
xmm eisai atyxos. Den exoun blog ara den kseroume email. Eisai nolicence user ara den proreis na steileis Private messages. Tha prepei na boithisei ligo o Giorgos (apopsis). Pantos apo oti diabasa sto antistoixo topic, boithise ena "clean" setup (opos alloste pollous apo mas gia alla themata). Dld prepei na kaneis unistall tous drivers kai na kathariseis ta registries apo kathe ixnos pou afora tin U46DJ. Meta ksanakaneis egkatastasi kai exeis polles elpides na doulepsei.

Mensajes Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 11:56 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)