Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Please someone help me...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I don't even know if this is the proper forum to ask this question but I'm looking for a software package to manage an internet radio station. I have found a few but I just want to know if there is anything out there that would fit more specific to sports talk radio.

Mensajes Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 4:52 pm
There are lots of radio software, ranging from shareware to profesional apps.

VDJ could even do a radio broadcast (built in), but for auto jiingles, commercials, and so on, a different kind of aproach is usually needed...

just look here ;)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=radio+software

Mensajes Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 6:01 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
[color=red]howdy

i run a radio station

and i use virtual dj its good as u can mix but aslo have microphones hooked up

you can hook your conventional mixing desk up to it and it broadcasts sound from it live

as a server its ace , you simply make a link on your page , and point that at your stream
or you can point it at a host server and run it that way

other products include

• sam broadcaster same as virtual dj but it alows more control over automated broadcasting
    need a host to run

• shoutcast free and simple , need a host

• jetcast - free and simple aslo uses local pc as a host

• pirate radio (destiny broadcaster) this program alows u to mix and talk , and streams ur station to your website via pirate radio servers despite the name this is legal lol

on the note of legality

you will need to think about music licencing very seriously and other copyrite issues

as failure to meet these will get you in alot of trouble

would u like some more info on hosts and such?

add me on msn admin@skyfxlmedia.com or just leave a reply lol

Mensajes Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 6:02 pm
I don't have to worry about licensing and such if I am doing sports talk radio with the only being used is in and out of breaks right?

Mensajes Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 9:11 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)