Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: listen a sample befor playing it

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hi everyone... i'm french so i apologize for my bad english level. i just one to propose a new feature for vdj. do you think that listen a sample before playing it will be a good idea ?i think it can be usefull to know if your sample had beed recprded in a good way. i hope you will understand that i want to say...

bye bye

Mensajes Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 11:42 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It is not possible at the moment, but you can send sample to separate channel and you can prelisten it at external mixer before opening the channel :)

Mensajes Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 2:58 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yes, using the 3 lines mixer.

Mensajes Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 7:46 pm
how much for a good 3 lines mixer ???

Mensajes Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 8:03 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Depends of WHAT is GOOD for you ;)

Mensajes Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 12:07 pm
great-nega-man wrote :
how much for a good 3 lines mixer ???

I'm using this one http://cgi.ebay.com/GEMINI-PS04-PS-04-3-CH-DJ-MIXER-W-DSP-EFFECTS-NEW_W0QQitemZ280035429519QQihZ018QQcategoryZ101982QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's a decvent mixer for the price, the sharp crossfader curve isn't all that great and the effects don't auto sync, but for the price it can't be beat. Be weary of behringer dj mixers as the crossfaders aren't replaceable on behringer mixers. But if you don't need the effects and such you can probably find the gemini ps-02 for around 100 USD;^]

Mensajes Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 9:06 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)