Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: how do you connect a video camra to vdj?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

rjd137PRO InfinityMember since 2006
can you connect a video camra to play live or pre recorded footage through vdj. and how do you do it?

Mensajes Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 7:00 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Did u try using the camera effect plugin? (after the camera has been installed of course)

Mensajes Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 7:15 pm
I possible to connect 2 video cameras to broadcast from vdj directly? I want to connect 2 cannon xl.

Mensajes Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 9:11 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Maybe with a future plugin but not with the current one

Mensajes Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 9:52 pm
Ok I was wondering because I'm going to work on a new channel that will broadcast directly from a pc using an interfase, thanks for the info.

Mensajes Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 10:14 pm
rjd137PRO InfinityMember since 2006
has anybody done this and can you tell me how to do this, step by step please

Mensajes Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 11:30 pm
I was just about to start a topic on this. Since most usb cams are sh?t, it would be nice is vdj would allow you to use a usb video capture.

On a side not, the control window for my current camera shows lots of the controls greyed out. Does anybody know of a usb cam that will allow you to controll the focus,pan,tilt,etc?

Mensajes Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 8:40 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Video capture does wrk, but there is currently a bug with the resolution of anything but a standard webcam as I understand it. I have been experimenting myself with live video input from other programs. I was looking for something that can take the video output of one program and feed it in as captured video, but no luck yet.
If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

Mensajes Mon 01 Jan 07 @ 3:22 am
I'm using an avermedia usb video capture, and it works great! I have a broadcast quality sonyssc-cx34 camera, and just run it through..... i'll tell you how easy it is.... windows automatically detected the capture device, and all i had to do to use it was hit camera in the effects window.... simple simple simple...

only thing i did notice is that activating camera sends your system resources screeching to a near halt....

for some reason, it's a resource pig!

but in all fairness, because of that, I haven't used it since 4.0... it may be better since the newer updates... I'll have to try...

Mensajes Mon 01 Jan 07 @ 3:01 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)