Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Slideshow & 4.0 Key changer

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I would really like to see the slide show of pictures pick up with the last picture showing when you stop it and move on from there instead of starting at picture 1 again? Example. I start a DJ audio song. I have video effects set to play a slide show of .jpg pictures of my followers from that account. The slide show begins on picture 1 and move throught to picture 12. then I stop it to play a video. Now I play another audio and turn the slide show back on. The first picture you see is number 12 and then it starts over on number 1 again. Any way to fix that so it will move on to picture 13, 14 etc. from where you left off. In addition, I am sure you know by now that key change in 4.0 has issues. I have read the forms and tried the suggestions but when I change the Master Tempo settings it messes with the transitions. As it is right now with normal setting the music wabbles (distorts) really bad.

Mensajes Sun 15 Oct 06 @ 7:47 pm
HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I agree with the slideshow thing- I had that exact request- this should be an easy one.

B

Mensajes Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 5:10 pm
That would be better indeed. I noticed that as well.

Another option for the Slideshow:
The slideshow now is showing the pictures in a chosen folder. It could be nice that if you place a text file in the same folder with the same name as an image, that this text is displayed automatically over the image.

example
you have image1.jpg, image2.jpg, image3.jpg and image4.jpg in a folder
You create 2 text files image2.txt and image4.txt. The slideshow is running, when image2 and image4 are displayed the text in those files are displayed together with the image.

A litle more advanced:
instead of a text file, use an xml file. In the xml tags, some predefined tags could be stored, containing: Text to display, font size, font color, x position on the screen, y position on the screen.
Ewout

Mensajes Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 8:12 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)