Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Ebay+XP10

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

just read this in the description of an XP10 sale on ebay!

------------------------------------------------------

I am including in the package a copy of virtual dj. This programme is amazing. Virtual dj have been asuring many people that this controller wont work with their software, They say this is due to firmware problems. They are planning on releasing there own xp10 controller in the future but people have been waiting for months for this release. I first of all tried these controllers with the demo of virtual dj only then did i purchase the full virtual dj software. these xp10 controllers worked with virtual dj version 2.0 with no problems. The reason I am selling is because i now have a job in a club and cant take my laptop in i have to revert back to my vinyl.

The bison software came with the xp10 and is very good again view their website to see screen shots etc.

The virtual dj is a bonus and I can confirm it worked for me on my laptop.

Virtual dj will eventually release their own controller but this is your chance to be at the front of technology and digital music .

I have two of these for sale this auction is just for one. If you want to do a deal for two please contact me.
---------------------------------------------------------

Before you all run off thinking you can grab a bargain XP10 there actually cheaper here :)
But all i was thinking is the licence for VDJ transferable?
I wouldnt have thought it was :/

d00d5ter

Mensajes Tue 27 Jul 04 @ 9:24 pm
you have a url to the auction?

Mensajes Tue 27 Jul 04 @ 10:52 pm
The licence for VDJ IS NOT transferable and NOT include with the controller.

Only the controller and Virtual DJ 2 program sold by Atomix Productions are supported here (if you buy an XP10 at another place you have the EKS web site support only)

Also, the old firmware of the XP10 is not supportted anymore in our new version and so the software will NOT work with the designed product.

Mensajes Tue 27 Jul 04 @ 11:31 pm
Yes m8,

Heres the URL

Link removed. We will not support this item. Please do not post the link again.

d00d5ter

Mensajes Wed 28 Jul 04 @ 8:22 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)