Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Bug Found Usig Effects on BCD2000 - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

that will be a GREATH IDEA and will make a lot of VDJ's users so happy

regards

dj quintana

Mensajes Fri 17 Nov 06 @ 10:12 pm
You know thats a badass idea.... Then they could fully develope a BCD2000 Version of VDJ to Re-Sell.... and hopefully Behringer will have to pay royalties to VDJ....

Mensajes Fri 17 Nov 06 @ 10:14 pm
micha3lHome userMember since 2006
It's just like developing GENERIC Drivers for VDJ Controllers. Something that works with the software PROVENLY without any hitch because it was made for VDJ only.

I know there are lots of GREAT Coders and Programmers in this community. If they could only develop their own BCD2000 Driver or simply modify (if Possible) the current Behringer Drivers to make it more stable.

We all know the Drivers WORK, it just needs a little adjustment.

If ASIO4ALL developed a Generic Driver that works with VDJ, why can't VDJ develop a certain Driver that's made only for VDJ & BCD-2000.

Mensajes Fri 17 Nov 06 @ 10:20 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
it could be infringing on the copyrite of beringer i duno

but some companys forbid the creation of 3rd party drivers or addons

Mensajes Sat 18 Nov 06 @ 12:13 am
micha3lHome userMember since 2006
@skyfxl

If it was forbidden, then how did ASIO4ALL manage to create their drivers? They even work with BCD & VDJ and some other ASIO sound cards that has their own driver.

Mensajes Sat 18 Nov 06 @ 12:44 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
asio for all doesnt apply to any particlar device so it would be hard to make a case against it im not sure exactly was thinking out loud :)

Mensajes Sat 18 Nov 06 @ 12:46 am
There are a lot of Legality issues pertaining to the drivers but I'm sure that whatever happens its within the reasonable rights. Something will happen and we know it will be Semi Flawless...

Mensajes Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 3:58 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)