Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: double O....... seven ;) ... read inside please

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hi..
u seem to be a keen users, and active ;)
good to see, and happy to see you get involved as well :)
this is a great user forum, and far better than other dj softwares's forum.. i'm for one, very happy about that ;)

always nice to read feedbacks, other users experiences, thoughts and ideas... and when having such a GREAT developer team of VDJ, who REALLY REALLY make and improve the software rapidly and in cooperation with its users, and the users wishes and need, everything is PERFECT ;) lol

but miss one thing OO, if u want..
could you make a profile of yourself? tell a little about yourself etc etc

if you want to.. here is the url:
http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifdetail.html

"shaken not stirred" ... ;)

Mensajes Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 6:19 am
“could you make a profile of yourself? tell a little about yourself etc etc”

I already have a profile; it’s located here http://www.jamesbond.com/

OO

b.t.w. Did you go by the name dj-in-norway in our former PCDJ forum?

Mensajes Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 7:11 am
lol ;) hehe... ok

did not take a active part at the pcdj forum, as i lost the interest in the program pretty fast... sorry to say

but i recongnize some of the earlier posters here... like cyder etc ;) good to see

Mensajes Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 3:24 pm
Dj-in-norway: “u seem to be a keen users, and active ;)
good to see, and happy to see you get involved as well :)”

I still have a lot to learn about the software, and one way to learn is to be “active.” I know that situations will arise with the software that can only be resolved through the VDJ forums. I’m constantly checking the forums for information that can be of assistance. Fortunately, forum members like you are willing to assist others and share new ideas. That makes this place “a great user forum, and far better than other dj softwares's forum.”

OO

b.t.w. I will probably make a personal profile sometime in the future. I appreciate the advice.

Mensajes Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 7:38 pm
;) good..

and it sure is a good forum... :)

Mensajes Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 7:52 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)