Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Bloody Drunk irritateing customers

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I hate irritating drunk customers!!!!!!!

Last night - good night overall, except for towrds the end of the night- goodwill towards man at Christmas,...... bullshit!!!! 4 fights over some skinnyassed Ho HO HO that was playing guys for drinks all night.

And then the topper of the night - 2:15am (15min AFTER the bar stopps serving alcohol) closing time in alberta canada is 2 am. The nightclub plays some christmas music, has for the 5 years I've worked there and this was the First time I've ever got complaints about CHristmas music.

I was stunned.

I've even had Jewish people come up to the DJ booth in the past and asked me to play "The Chunuka Song" by Adam Sandler and nobody has complained.

This year - complaints about it, complaints about Christmas music at the end of the night.

Unbeleiveable!!!!!!!!

I think it's time for a good old fashioned, politically inncorrect, intolerant collective KICK IN THE ASS!!!! for people who would rather fight over some teasing skinny bitch then enjoy they're night out

DJ Marcel
Purple Onion NightClub

sorry for the rant - wanted to vent

Mensajes Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 8:40 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i feel your pain !

should be banned

Mensajes Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 10:18 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I wish every night I DJ at a club was good. It's all about the vibe...

Mensajes Sun 24 Dec 06 @ 12:23 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Sounds like a voice over auction was in order to settle the Ho Ho Ho down a bit.

Still a bit better than the SHOOTING we had at a late night GENTLEMEN S CLUB next to my shop 2 weeks ago.

And I read they are looking for a dj also and 2 strippers that got shot.

http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/local_story_346061418.html

Mensajes Sun 24 Dec 06 @ 12:38 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
So far the few fights I have seen and throwing of drinks don't compare.
It's unfortunate some people have to be like that.

Mensajes Sun 24 Dec 06 @ 2:35 pm
i work at a so called gentleman's club 5 7 hr shifts a week usually day side. we have no security.we have a bouncer or 2 on fri and sat sun nights only.they're just big guys no training and no arms.dayside i am the only male in the place that isn't a customer.i have learned at my place and others that they are usually very badly run mom and pops .mine is not so much a business as a poorly run charity for single moms. we've never had any significant violence, just the usual babes occasionally over dosing in the dressing room. many of these women do expect to get thru life by batting the eyelashes and acting helpless. i don't feel sorry for them they aren't victims they could make good money but usually don't due to laziness and addiction. anyway got off on a tangent........i wish i knew where people's Christmas spirit got off to.......complaining about Christmas musc as the closing music?? wow what next.

Mensajes Sun 24 Dec 06 @ 2:43 pm
for whatever reason i don't know but electric avenue can make a fight stop...lol

Mensajes Sun 24 Dec 06 @ 3:01 pm
late night soused karaoke....... "Jack Frost roasting on an open fire......lol

Mensajes Sun 24 Dec 06 @ 3:09 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)