Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Wich one will be your "Happy New Year Track"?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

briskoHome userMember since 2004
Post your Song which you want to play at 0 o'clock!
I'm thinking off Crew 7 with Eye Of The Tiger, but i don't know.

Ah, can someone give me a link for a real good Countdown? This would be very great!

Atleast i wish you all a happy new year.

(Sry for my nooby english)

Mensajes Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 12:11 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
to start your english is great :)

i like the sound of eye of the tiger

im planning to play

joop the future the trance energy 2007 anthem

Mensajes Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 12:26 am
djnutzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Seeing how this is 2007, i'm going with a james bond theme...

Mensajes Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 12:29 am
hi5techHome userMember since 2006
well, since i am doing a hick town show.... i was planning on "aude lang sine" (however you spell it) then cut into a dance version with the original lyrics over top..... not too extreme but i think it is the right fit for the particular crowd......sounded cool when I put it together anyway.

Mensajes Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 12:36 am
trust yer instincts i'm sure it's great.

Mensajes Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 1:11 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djnutz wrote :
Seeing how this is 2007, i'm going with a james bond theme...

oooh i like :--)

Mensajes Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 1:14 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
A Megamix consisting of the best Dancefloor tracks of 2006 would turn the joint inside out, this would probably be my choice..unless I think of something better, but I'm on holiday til way after New Year so I don't have the pleasure of playing my megamix.

Mensajes Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 1:26 am
i'm gonna take a little kitchen timer thing and time it out (in advance at home b4 the gig) so that the beach boys a'capella auld lang syne ends as the ball drops....then a techno version (instrumental) of the same......i'll have guy lombardo on standby.

i'm not fabulously well to do so i gotta work...lol

Mensajes Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 3:55 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Last year I played the Armand van Helden remix of Insomnia. If you recall it breaks down to the big ben chimes before going into the famous pizzicato riff. I re-edited it a little to include some extra chimes and a "happy new year" jingle, and played it out at exactly the right moment so that the breakdown kicked out at midnight... makes a change from auld lang syne I guess... ;-)

Mensajes Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 9:15 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)