Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: TCV Confusion

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

dj bk1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
hi,
i was wondering if anybody could help me figure out whether this is a hardware or software problem and help tell me what to do. For some reason vdj software doesnt recognize my left deck. that is, it plays, but that bar that shows up under the tt picture only shows up on the right deck. moreover, when i hit "timcode config" from the menu page i cant "auto adjust" because it tells me that there is no signal and that i need to check my cables or adjust my soundcard volume.

i dont understand how it is possible for the software to not recognize the tcv but still play it...

ive already reinstalled my maya usb sound driver.

btw i have 2 tech 1200 and a djm600 mixer, maya 44, laptop, the old vinyls (the first ones)...also, it worked in version 4.1.

any ideas?... i would like to clear this up cuz eventhough i havnt had a huge problem so far i do hold residencies and do not want anything unexpected to happen (i just want it to work perfectly)....

thnks

Mensajes Thu 11 Jan 07 @ 7:28 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
well 1st thing to check is the cables, then check the settings and make sure you are using 2 turntable and external mixer. Tell us what you have for settings. If you think fine then reinstall the maya driver, also make sure your using the same usb port.

Mensajes Thu 11 Jan 07 @ 2:06 pm
hi,
settings are at 2 tt and mixer and i have already reinstalled the driver, and it is the same usb port... like i said it plays...it just doesnt recognize it

Mensajes Thu 11 Jan 07 @ 7:10 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
When you say it doesn't recognize it do you mean you have 0% TCV Signal? If so, try adjusting the gain in the advanced view or try playing with invert phase and invert stereo.

Mensajes Thu 11 Jan 07 @ 7:22 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
i dont have a maya44 but i do have a u46dj, is it possible to open the maya44 mixer panel to verify both 1/2 3/4 channels are active? sounds like the driver is not kicking in. try making sure you plug in the maya44 prior to opening vdj.

Mensajes Thu 11 Jan 07 @ 7:41 pm
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
maybe IRA (or something like that in the TCV settings) is activated... I had that problem...

Mensajes Thu 11 Jan 07 @ 9:24 pm
hey thanks for all the suugestions, but i ended up getting it to work...somehow...it was a software problem...but its all good now.
thnks again

Mensajes Sun 14 Jan 07 @ 11:30 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)