Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: DJ Sparkxxx Mix CD inside - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJ Sparkxxx aka Yours Truly, has finally compiled his FIRST DJ mix cd titled: We Set The Trend, which includes Hip Hop and Reggae, and some Canadian Rap, it is downloadable in a zip file at :

http://rapidshare.com/files/13211601/DJ_Sparkxxx_-_We_Set_The_Trend_-_Dub_Zero_Productions.rar

(MSG ME IF THE LINK GOES DOWN)

The playlist is :

Ludacris Ft. Young Jeezy- Grew Up A Screw Up
Jibbs- King Kong
Lil' Wayne & Birdman- Stuntin Like My Daddy
T.I- Top Back Rmx
Unk, Jim Jones & Andre 3000- Walk It Out Rmx
Rich Boy- Throw Some D's
Tha Smugglaz aka 2 G'z & Tough Dumplin- Jane Finchin Rmx
Chingy & Tyrese- Pulling Me Back
Janet Jackson Ft. Nelly- Call On Me
Trey Songz- I Gotta Go
Cham Ft. Akon- Ghetto Story Rmx
Yung Joc- Goin Down
Yung Joc- I Know You See It
Mayhem Morearty Ft. Donmillion- Im Good
Three Six Mafia Ft. Bow Wow, Project Pat- Side To Side Rmx
B.G. Ft. Homebwoi- Where They At
Freeway Ft. Lil Jon- Rep Yo Click
Ice Cube Ft. Snoop Dogg & Lil Jon- Go To Church
Fin-S- Every Chick
Obie Trice Ft. Brick & Lace- Jamaican Girl
Jim Jones- We Fly High
Daetona- Dial Tone
Capleton- Toppa Tings
Capleton- Hit Maker
Matterhorn- Goodas Fi Dem
Leftside & Esco- Tuck In Ya Belly
Busy Signal & Tami Chynn- Because Of You
Cham Ft. Rihanna- Boom Boom
Donmillion- It Aint Trickin
Joe Ft. Papoose- Where You At
Lloyd Ft. Lil Wayne- You
Snoop Dogg Ft. Akon- I Wanna Fuck You
R. Kelly Ft. Akon, Sean Paul- Slow Wind Rmx
Juelz Santana- There It Go
Jermaine Dupri & Jay-Z- Money Ain't A Thing
E-40 Ft. Ice Cube & Kanye West- Tell Me Rmx
Pitbull Ft. Ying Yang Twins- Bojangles Rmx
DJ Khaled Ft. Lil Wayne, Paul Wall, Rick Ross, Fat Joe & Pitbull- Holla At Me Baby
Pharrell Ft. Kanye West- Number One
J-Shin Ft. T-Pain- Sent Me An E-Mail

.....DJ Sparkxxx aka L.O.C. of Dub Zero Productions ..Scar-Town To B-Town

One..

my first mix cd...tell me what you think ...

Mensajes Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 8:49 pm
djnutzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'm sure all the artists (I use the term "artist" very loosly) on this list have been contacted and the rights were granted to reproduce their respective works and distribute it...

Mensajes Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 12:54 am
djdijayHome userMember since 2006
what the fuck the dude about me hatin for?!

the mix is off the chain, im inspired by this mix because i didnt know u could mix that well on VDJ, keep it up, everything was off the chain

Mensajes Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 1:08 am
I'm a professional and I hold myself to a higher standard. What is happening here is illegal.

Mensajes Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 1:22 am
"I'm sure all the artists (I use the term "artist" very loosly) on this list have been contacted and the rights were granted to reproduce their respective works and distribute it..."

...isn't that what everybody does?

Mensajes Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 1:25 am
"what the fuck the dude about me hatin for?!

the mix is off the chain, im inspired by this mix because i didnt know u could mix that well on VDJ, keep it up, everything was off the chain"

finally some positive feedback. thank you

Mensajes Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 1:26 am
If you didn't pay a couple hundred bucks for the VDJ software, why would you pay royalties for the songs you remixed and are sharing here. Did you even pay for the original tracks? Sorry, but I have no respect for illegal wannabes.

Mensajes Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 1:34 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
With respect, regardless of how good the cd is, you've referred to it as 'your own' work and are distributing this as so.

This is a highly illegal (unless, as DJNutz says, you have the expression written consent of each artist) practice and one that record companies go ape about. OK, one guy maybe isn't gonna hurt with one cd, but read up from across the boards about the italian guys who were done only a few weeks ago (General board i think). They were selling loads of bootleg material to all sorts and have been fined millions for doing so. The thing is that it's not 'their' work that they're selling. Ok, they've mixed the tunes and stuff, but that's a 'mix'.

Had it been your own work, i.e. you had taken the 200 - 1000 hours or so of manpower to write the music, remix it, fine tune it, trim the edges, blah blah blah, this wouldn't be a problem, but imagine one of those artists coming to your house after hearing that you had been making money off their backs. Don't you think they'd want a cut? Course they would. Quite rightly so. And that's what the records companies want as well...the artist's cut...cos they funded the artists in the first place. And believe you me, artists and record companies want a hell of alot more money that you can make by selling one or two copy cd's. (I'm not saying you're 'selling' them as such, i'm just making a point).

Listen man, I ain't dissing what you've done mix wise, but just be careful how you advertise it next time. Remember, you've created a mix, NOT your first DJ Mix CD...especially one that you've named yourself.

And certainly, please, please, please, for your own good, take it off that website. By all means, burn it to a cd and keep it for yourself to listen to, or pass a copy to your buddies here and there, but forI'd take it off the net, just in case...otherwise you may one day just find yourself in a whole load of trouble. It's a harsh reality in the music industry, and I'm sure most of the guys in here would agree with these past couple of comments.

Be cool...and keep spinnin'...(",)

P

Mensajes Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 1:35 am
"If you didn't pay a couple hundred bucks for the VDJ software, why would you pay royalties for the songs you remixed and are sharing here. Did you even pay for the original tracks? Sorry, but I have no respect for illegal wannabes.".....

Ummm YEA OF COURSE I PAID FOR THE ORIGINAL TRACKS, um have u ever heard of sense of humour? and jokes?...yea i never paid for any of those songs, but can you get me at least 5 people on this site that DONT download music and mix with it?:,,,,yea thats what i thought, yo get OFF my dick about this, im not spreading this shit around the city or the world, im putting it up at a temporary uploading server for people to listen to, WOW IM PRETTY SURE LUDACRIS IS GONNA COME BY IT AND SAY, OO SHIT THATS MY SONGG.......and NO IM NOT MAKING MONEY OFF OF THIS...I NEVER HAVE..NEVER WILLL...

Mensajes Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 2:14 am
and for the record, i WASNT looking for your respect, i was looking for people who like to hear mixed music and converse about it, NOT SUM ILLEGAL BULLSHIT...

Mensajes Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 2:15 am
like seriously can you name me 5 people that DONT use illegal music in their mixing?

Mensajes Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 2:18 am
@ vdj_reverse: nice mix

@ all :as long as he's not putting up a link for someone to purchase the mix ...it is legal promotional material ! as long as he doesn't gain from the artsits hard work (thats when it becomes illegal (you can read up this anywhere in the u.s.a. ...

although i do strongly suggest that if you use this software and find it fits your needs then help us expand and grow even more by purchasing a legal copy @: http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/

and if you do decide you want to sell your mixes that you contact the record labels and do it the legal way so the artsit's can continue to be able to make music we all love ..and u don't find yourself in hot stew!!;

but as i stated before it is legal to flex your skill on a PROMOTIONAL mix tape where you pass it around for FREE)no compesary gain off of it

boogie

p.s. : once again nice mix ;-)

Mensajes Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 2:57 am
yea the only gain i get from this is knowing that people like my mixes

Mensajes Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 3:00 am
By not locking this thread and not banning the poster who is illegaling sharing files and using a cracked version of this software, the mods are saying this behavior is OK. I have to say that I am very dissapointed.

Nevermind the fact that it's no talent ass clowns that steal music and software like the author of this thread that give all DJ's a bad name.

By the way, selling it or giving it away for nothing, IT'S STILL ILLEGAL!!!

Mensajes Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 7:01 am
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Relax dude! Stop being so uptight!
Dj's post free mixes all the time…most do it to share their skill or get feedback from other Dj’s in areas that may need improvement. There are several even posts on this board of users posting videos mixes, or themselves & vdj in action – I am sure no one contacted the artists to reproduce the videos or the songs. I haven't heard you making the “THIS IS ILLEGAL” argument on those threads. But because a no license user posts a mix it’s a big deal. What a double standard!

Mensajes Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 8:05 am
DJ_AJPRO InfinityMember since 2006
djnutz wrote :
By not locking this thread and not banning the poster who is illegaling sharing files and using a cracked version of this software, the mods are saying this behavior is OK. I have to say that I am very dissapointed.

Nevermind the fact that it's no talent ass clowns that steal music and software like the author of this thread that give all DJ's a bad name.

By the way, selling it or giving it away for nothing, IT'S STILL ILLEGAL!!!

WOOOOOOOOW!!!

he's SOO CORRECT!

he is soooo obedient and a law abiding citizen!

WOOOOOOOW!!!!

let's PRAISE HIM FOR HIS LEGAL SUPPORT TO ALL THE ARTISTS! (CLAP CLAP)

wheeeeww!!!

I bow down to your greatness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mensajes Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 9:14 am
DJ_AJPRO InfinityMember since 2006
djnutz wrote :
If you didn't pay a couple hundred bucks for the VDJ software, why would you pay royalties for the songs you remixed and are sharing here. Did you even pay for the original tracks? Sorry, but I have no respect for illegal wannabes.

OKAY......................

.MR KNOW-IT-ALL!

Mensajes Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 9:21 am
Hey great mix. I was wondering, what sound effect/sample are use using between the tracks? Sounds slick. :)

Mensajes Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 10:29 am
@ Eddie830 : Thanks, actually i didnt use any effects, i used the old kill bass + "whoosh" sample :):)

@ djnutz: so um, your telling me that 100% of the DJ's on this forum are using "legal" and copyrighted songs in their mixes...and why the fuck would you ban someone for posting their PERSONALLY made mix, never mind if the songs involved WERE illegally downloaded? and everytime a "no licensed user" makes a mix better than just switching crossfaders and not beatmatching, you AUTOMATICALLY assume that their using a cracked version? what the fuck is that? almost every thread ive read, there's at least ONE person accusing someone of cracked software wtf is this? alright, im NOT selling my mixes, im NOT advertising around the city, the ONLY person who has this mix is me (excluding the people who downloaded it), the only thing i did was post it here so other people could listen to it and enjoy it, NOT talk shit about the songs involved......BUT, since ur such a law abiding citizen and im NOT, i guess your right.....im gonna go do some illegal activities now, see you in 20 minutes after im done smoking some weed and breaking into cars...... and just in case u havent gotten that pipe out of ur ass and havent stopped being an asshole...i was being sarcastic and using HUMOUR...

Mensajes Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 5:20 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ok think i need to get involved now :(

for personal use as in not selling tunes , for your own enjoyment is not usualy stoped it becomes a total kettle of fish when you try and sell them its still ilegal technialy but hey im not here to judge any one

i be if i was to do an audit of all of your computers i would find at least 1 "borrowed" item of more
or you have "borrowed" somthing at one time or another

so lets not be in a situation where the kettle calls the pot black

common folks ur all ment to be adults lets start acting like it :)

this forum has a very nice atomosphere , lets keep it that way , please no violent posts to one and another

think you should check this post

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/62281/General_Discussion/The_Guide_To_Forum_Etiquette.html

To Conclude

i dont ask every one to be friends but please at least be civil with one another

Cheers my dears

Mensajes Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 6:26 pm
77%