Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: 200bpm max???

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

sebos78Home userMember since 2004
why when i edit the bpm of a very fast trace that's shown as 110bpm for example when it's really 220bpm well when i edit bpm and click x2 in shows 200bpm for all tracks which should show more.

Mensajes Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 6:04 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
been discussed before, a long long time ago, the restriction is still there today

Mensajes Wed 21 Feb 07 @ 10:34 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Who on earth wants a track at 220bpm anyway????

Mensajes Wed 28 Feb 07 @ 9:09 pm
thats not the point.............. i dont see any reason to go BELOW 100bpm and all music below 100 is crap (not my real view) i think that all people that have songs below 100 bpm should just shutup and get better musical taste. after all who wants to listen to a sub 100 bpm song..........................

ok now read that and realise what a single minded and biggoted view that is. ive got plenty of over 200 BPM songs and all i want is for them to work properly in virtual DJ. maybe thats too much to ask because some other people think they know better and i shouldnt be allowed to mix fast music?

Mensajes Thu 08 Mar 07 @ 10:26 pm
i want this too!!! my techno(baltimore club music,and hip hop all gets the bpm WRONG cause of the limitation thingy! it should be more like mixmeister(which i still havent had time to rescan ALL my files with and then i gotta find the blog on how to put that into vdj .

and when i get new music do it over again . its too much!

Mensajes Sat 17 Mar 07 @ 3:49 am
Note that there are other music styles, which are not <50-200>.
Can this range be in options? Or special for active song analysis...

Mensajes Fri 27 Apr 07 @ 11:55 am
i think its a limitation of the program

Mensajes Wed 02 May 07 @ 10:41 pm
Yes, it is a limitation! And that's why it should be customizable. But I think best for me will be to use BPM/2.

Mensajes Thu 03 May 07 @ 12:18 am
for the guy taht said this:

thats not the point.............. i dont see any reason to go BELOW 100bpm and all music below 100 is crap (not my real view) i think that all people that have songs below 100 bpm should just shutup and get better musical taste. after all who wants to listen to a sub 100 bpm song..........................

ok now read that and realise what a single minded and biggoted view that is. ive got plenty of over 200 BPM songs and all i want is for them to work properly in virtual DJ. maybe thats too much to ask because some other people think they know better and i shouldnt be allowed to mix fast music?

you are totally wrong dude,because here in latin america, the 'in' rhythm is reggaeton, and it's bpm its among 85-98 all songs, and virtual dj reads this bpm perfectly, it's a very nice style of music.

Mensajes Thu 31 May 07 @ 6:06 pm
prahaps you dont understand english well enough to get sarcasm.

im saying that you dont get anyone saying
'sub 100BPM music is rubbish and we arnt going to make a DJ program to allow it'
so why should we have someone who says
'who wants to go over 200BPM, that music is all rubbish'

i even said "(not my real view)", not that difficult is it?

Mensajes Tue 05 Jun 07 @ 2:18 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)