Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Windows Detection? HELP!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

cipo86Home userMember since 2007
Hi, ive had my console for a year now and it was working fine, all of a sudden (after a driver update) the console is not recognized by ANY computer, ive tried different cables and a powered USB HUB but nothing changed... the lights in the console flash but dont go off as usual and its not recognized,
please help.
cipo

Mensajes Fri 09 Mar 07 @ 1:49 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
console mk1?

which driver 2007?

Mensajes Fri 09 Mar 07 @ 2:06 pm
yes is the mk1 and the drivers that i tried 1.CMK2.2007 package
the console is not even recognized by the installation program when it says (plug your console now).
any way i can fix this?

Mensajes Sat 10 Mar 07 @ 4:12 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
you have wrong driver propably. Go back to the installation CD and setup Hercules from start.

Mensajes Sat 10 Mar 07 @ 9:51 am
I have this same detection problem too with my Dell Inspiron 6400 which is on Windows Vista

After installing and connecting my Desktop DJ (iCJ01) USB Mixer to the laptop, when I try to run VirtualDJ I get the following message: "The controler has not been detected. Please plug the controler and start VirtualDJ again."
This despite the console being correctly recognised as USB Audio CODEC in the Device Manager.
I've run the Hercules Vista update (2007_CMK2_1.exe), and tried using MixVibes5 yet the problem remains but Audacity works fine
Am I doing anything wrong or do I have to wait for a specific Windows Vista update?

Mensajes Sat 10 Mar 07 @ 11:31 am
HI again, i tried what you said djdad, with the original installation cd i get to the point when it says "pllease plug your DJ console in the USB port or unplugit and then replug it" at this point im stuck cause the console is not recognized what can i do? im running vista but i also tried this procedure on xp and it still doesnt work.. is there any way to install these drivers manually?

Mensajes Wed 14 Mar 07 @ 10:23 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the_wizard wrote :
I have this same detection problem too with my Dell Inspiron 6400 which is on Windows Vista

After installing and connecting my Desktop DJ (iCJ01) USB Mixer to the laptop, when I try to run VirtualDJ I get the following message: "The controler has not been detected. Please plug the controler and start VirtualDJ again."
This despite the console being correctly recognised as USB Audio CODEC in the Device Manager.
I've run the Hercules Vista update (2007_CMK2_1.exe), and tried using MixVibes5 yet the problem remains but Audacity works fine
Am I doing anything wrong or do I have to wait for a specific Windows Vista update?

please wait for the vdj update for the free console edition or upgrade to pro edit

at any rate add your serial
http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html so you can A get the update when the time comes or B

get the
discount on pro

as to mixvibes we cannot give support for that here

Mensajes Wed 14 Mar 07 @ 12:23 pm
ShymanHome userMember since 2008
Hi Guys, I have purchased the IMX02 USB Mixer ( ICJO1 DJ mixing package ) works fine with XP . . but Windows Vista is not recognizing the mixer via the USB's .

I have vista on my laptop is there any updates availible??

Please guys let me know . . . .

Mensajes Tue 03 Jun 08 @ 6:20 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)