Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Flexible keyboards

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Anyone have any info on these keyboards> Such as reliability etc>

Mensajes Thu 29 Mar 07 @ 7:43 pm
I have had one for about 3 years now and its been fine. The funny thing is that when I originally bought one it didn't work right out of the box (dead keys). BTW this one is called a virtually indestructible keyboard. (no numeric keypad version) It is very low profile as well. It was purchased from CompUSA for about $30 US.

Mensajes Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 9:07 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks for response. May give it a shot

Mensajes Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 6:43 pm
I have 2, one is smaller than the other. Did not like the feel of the keys, had to make sure they were pressed. That was not the deal killer. Because they are flexible, they have to be on a flat surface. This can be a problem, when you have little space in the booth. I needed it to sit on a Denon controller, or a spot that had a gap under it. So they ended up being spares. It's funny, because I am waiting for one to be delivered on the 4th. I am on my second one, 1 mini, and 1 micro. The mini was good for awhile, but some of the keys died and the letters were wearing off. It's not like I was writing a novel or something. I was doing some searches, and some post post on here. The micro I have now is too small, and the keys are dying. What ever you do, spend the money, keep the receipt, and as soon as it gives you a bit of trouble, send it back.

Mensajes Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 7:43 pm
i bought a flexible 'light up' keyboard, and i thought it was a great idea at first, as my previous keyboards got trashed in some way.

but my flexible kayboard is blue, the backlight is light blue, and the letters are white.

when you're in the bar, in the djstand, you cant actually see the letters on the keyboard!!!

so i'd recomend hunting around before you buy such a bad combination of colours as i did.

i still have this keyboard (in my shed, lol)

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 07 @ 11:59 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)