Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hi well my problem is my tracks wontload on the decks every single one says error what do i do
thanks

Mensajes Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 1:18 pm
Clear your database and reanalyze. It sounds like you moved mp3s around in your database so the shortcuts are not finding the locations properly. Hope that works...

Mensajes Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 1:52 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Are your tracks DRM protected?

Mensajes Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 1:52 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Go c:\program files\virtualdj and find the mp3 database.txt file, right click and delete.
Then open the program and right click on the local database and scan.
Should take a few seconds.

Mensajes Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 2:08 pm
ok sorry another thing mp3rick iv done that but when i import my itunes playlists they still dont work

Mensajes Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 2:45 pm
NiemsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Sounds like you have moved your music folder since you created the playlist

Mensajes Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 2:52 pm
so how do i put it back to the way it used to be cause i was using it fine and then i imported my itunes playlists thats when it stopped working

Mensajes Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 2:53 pm
radiofcPRO InfinityMember since 2006
another thing that may have happened is if you used an external HDD and the pc/laptop mapped this drive to letter "E:" for example. Then say the next you go to use the HDD you happen to have a usb pen drive attached which is now on "E:" and your HDD is mapped to "F:" - as far as VDJ is concerned the songs are still on "E:" but when you load a song you will see the "Error" text - it sounds obvious but it could catch you out...

Mensajes Mon 02 Apr 07 @ 3:17 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)